What do you want for Breakfast on a pre TBF Morning?

Chili would be good for huevos rancheros, but breakfast burritos are usually not smothered. Too messy and you need a plate and fork, which you then have to wash. And a chili cook-off Tom, really? They’ve banned fires because of the effects of inversions, so I don’t want to think of the fog over Town Park after a day of beer and chili and beans. :hooch eewww too much strain on the portapotties. :lol :lol There just might be some blowouts in some of the smaller tents. :lol

Is this still happening? Or has it been changed to a different day?

The Jailhouse boys thought it would be too much work so I dropped it from the schedule.

See what happens when the Hollandaise maker doesnt show up? :mad
I’ve been trying to not read the posts this year but as Festival time gets nearer I cant resist…the draw is too strong! Man do i miss the excitement of preparing for TBF. We are however very happy to see the excitement of those that will be able to attend.

Woo!!! Usless Jo!!! Unfortunately for you I have your phone number programmed into my phone!! You will be receiving updates…usually at 3am or so.

I’m in… :lol

:wave Please do! We would welcome a little personal TBF dose of Festispirit! You guys are the best. :cheers :thumbsup

:cheers
Sure going to miss you guys this year! :wave
But next year, bigger and better! Got to have you all in TP! :cheers
You saw the set-ups and how compfy ya can be camping that many days…and do take the days off next year, so you can have fun with allthe prefest!
Will have you all in my heart daily!
Jailhouse Rob :thumbsup

Gosh, we sure are gonna’ miss you two. :flower

:cheers

I’m in for the phone calls too…You really will be missed

Bump…not too early is it? :drool

You all don’t know me and you may never, but from what I know about you from this forum, you may want some of this BACON SODA to go along with all that good food.

http://www.myjones.com/store/limited-edition/jones-bacon-soda-holiday-case.html

Mmmmmmm. Bacon.

I’m going to have to buy a whole new cooler to tote some of that stuff! Or I could just leave all my optional (non-bacon) food at home.

Bacon soda with bourbon whipped cream.

That’s why I love you CindyLou!!!

no, no…

Blended ice chocolate bacon mochas with bourbon whipped cream.

:drool

Dustin’s idea sounds really good, actually…

Yes, it does… righ after a Bacon Mary! :thumbsup

Auntie Hope :festivarian2 :green

Someone needs to make some of these
http://www.food.com/recipe/bacon-chocolate-chip-cookies-with-maple-cinnamon-glaze-299238