UPDATE: TBF Ticket Release

Hi Geoff. I’m from New Zealand trying to get tickets for my family but I’m really having a hard time with the answers to the anti scalper questions. I’ve tried to Google and can’t get anything. Do you have another way to check that I’m not dodgy?

Thank you so much for the help, George. I was able to get Sat tix. Took me a minute to figure out the PW, very clever …

Can anyone help me with the password
I do not remember 1st act

I’m happy for the festivarians who got tickets. What’s the PW? I tried bush and it didn’t work. Is there another king besides Sam?

Today’s update had a new clue

3 Likes

He’s in two other bands. One also in recent years always closes down the festival at the Sheridan Opera House. Hope that helps. You can find past line-ups on the PB site.

Is it likely TP will be available before March 3rd? Looking for one more pass, and wasn’t able to get on today to check until just now. Sounds like I missed out! Thanks
kathy

@BluegrassGeoff does that mean that there may still be some Town Park passes released prior to the return deadline?

I would expect there to be a new clue/password this Tuesday. Keep an eye out for an update to my post at the top of this page.

5 Likes

Got our tickets. We appreciate it!

Thanks for all that you are doing. I need an RV pass so it did not work for me but was happy to see passes and Mary E camping up. Viva la Festival!

Got tickets- thank you!! So looking forward to it.

Any clarity on whether there will be a release of tix on 2/7? Trying to determine whether to block out the time or get some work done.

There is a strong chance that 4-Days, all four single-days, and Mary E Camping (w/4-Day) will go up for sale.

:grinning: Thanks, will give it another try. Happy Monday!

Is there a new password each week? Wondering what the password clue is currently.
Thank you :heartpulse:

Yes there is a new password each week. I will update this post with the clue tomorrow morning.

2 Likes

Hi, not to be a tattletale, but when Stub Hub says there are 102 4-day passes to the Telluride Bluegrass Festival (?) and they appear to be over-priced. Will those likely end up on sale at the regular price on March 7th? (Tuesday after March 3rd) Thanks!

Those tickets on StubHub are posted there by scalpers that we sadly didn’t catch, they are not posted by us. Unfortunately, we can’t catch every scalper and can’t stop folks from simply reselling tickets for a profit. The tickets that we will put up for resale after March 3rd will be tickets that are refunded back to us and have nothing to do with any tickets that are for sale on StubHub.

3 Likes

any tickets available for todays drop- waiting patiently …