UPDATE: TBF Ticket Release

Not today. Please see my update at the top of this thread. Next chance will be after the refund deadline of March 3rd.
Good luck!

3 Likes

Thank you. I was wondering if I should get a paypal or Venmo account should someone offer up a couple of tickets. Also, does anyone know if any volunteer positions are still available?

1 Like

In my opinion, Venmo is the more common form of payment these days. We are still taking volunteer apps but that too is filling up fast.

1 Like

Thank you. I appreciate the info

Hi Geoff! Will there be a password for the next Tuesday resale? (eg. today)

4 Likes

Hi Geoff. I contacted See Tickets and am trying to arrange 2-tickets for Saturday or Sunday. Is there anything out there and where can I get them? Chris

Iā€™m thinking the resale tix will probably go up today!

5 Likes

Thanks for the update.

Is this the last/only resale?

Most likely the last

Did you release Warner Field returns?

Yes, there were only a handful and they sold out in about 10 min. Sorry!

Oh my; so sadā€¦I really hope you go back to the old way of selling tickets.

This is the way we have done the resale for many, many years.

3 Likes

It just seems like tickets were easier to get in the pastā€¦until the ticket brokers started scamming the tickets. Very disappointing. Now, we have to pay their rates. Thanks for communicating throughout this process. Youā€™ve been very kind with your time.

I liked the lottery.

It was good to have another shot at tickets. Itā€™s tough if you have to step away from your computer. Time to find a broker! I hope you were lucky! Happy trails!

1 Like

@ChrisC1 Sounds like you are looking for single day tickets. They were made available two hours ago out on the See Tickets site and are currently still available for purchase.

2 Likes

Friday is available. REally want Saturday or Sunday. Iā€™m caregiving, so getting to the computer can be delayed. Thanks for looking out for me. Have you seen weekend tx?

Just got Sunday tix! You are my hero! Thank you!

1 Like