Rumballs!!!

As long as they don't leak all over your white Panties on the plane

Isn’t that what I just said???

You know, I just had a witty reply on the tip of my tongue…well about the tip of my tongue actually, but I got a mental "Bad Toad (smack) (smack), BAD TOAD! just fer thinkin’ it.

Good Toad have a Fly

:cheers

I probably won’t be arriving until Monday afternoon. Will it be too late to contribute a mason jar or two of Kentucky’s finest to the batch?

Why dilute Kentucky’s finest with all of that fruit… Just bring it on by the Run a Muck kitchen, we might have a good use for it in an undiluted state :lol :lol :lol

It’s excellent for kitchen use, will take off years of built up grime on grills, etc.

Oh, wait…

It’s also good for years of built up grime in the esophagus and stomach! :drunk

Sounds like the perfect prescription! :slight_smile:

Hope Lin :pickin

MMMmmmmmmmm leave the Finest …for the Connoisseur… ok my Five dollar word for the Day …

You bring Kentucky, I’ll bring California. Actually, I’m picking oranges from a neighbors’ tree and making fresh squeezed oj to freeze. I think it will have to be for the first week abgaters unless someone figures out that freezer I described in the all about food thread.

Uhhh Court?

Try a Coleman “extreme” cooler with some paper wrapped dry ice in it. Be sure to keep it in the shade and only open when absolutely needed.

Unfortunately I don’t think anyone in Telluride sells dry ice… Tom?

No, I don’t think it’s available.
I tried to find some last year I think, but couldn’t.
You might need to get it in Montrose if it’s started to evaporate from the trip.

Im gonna post a link in Gear …

I was thinking I could drop it off at someone’s house who won’t be abgating and coming up Friday or Sat before the festival.

You’all have more experience, what if I did the dry ice thing and didn’t open it - how long could something stay frozen?

BTW - This “listening to” box is getting me more aquained with my very own playlists. Although I have fabricated a few. shhhh don’t tell anyone.

How the heck am I gonna keep fresh blueberries fresh from the 6th till we start making the fruity rummy deliciousness?

Um… put them in Blueberry Vodka? Just a suggestion…

xoxo

<----- loves a “blueberry press” made with Absolute Blueberry

I love the way you think Rhonnie.

Maybe the “bachlorette/goddess walkabout” needs a blueberry cocktail of some sort… :flower

I like the way you girls think! oh the possibilities . . .

Ahhh yes. A blueberry fizz perhaps… or something like that. What ever that cocktail is, we’ll need to be able to continue having the cocktail while in town. But we should have that discussion over on the Bachelorette Party/Goddess Walkabout topic.

I think “preserving” your fresh blueberries and using them for, say, BOTH occasions is in order Sarah!

Yay!

xoxo
http://www.telluridetom.com/images/monkey.gif
<------- still laughing about T-Tom’s new icon!

Right on! :hop (this banana is happy that it’s not him that will be drowning in da juice come festival time . . . or maybe he’s jealous and yelling “hey, over here! pick me pick me!”

what is wrong with me??? Hey guess what, I’m in St. Louis! This small town girl from Maine is goin out on the town! ow ow!

http://www.telluridetom.com/images/woohoonaner2gy.gif