Rumballs!!!

Yes, you can join in the fun. :cheers
You’ll just have to walk into Town Park, as you’d have to have a Town Park camping pass in order to drive in. :wink:

TellurideTom,

Thanks for looking out for me and all the rest of the Rumball virgins (I’ve gone 5 Tellurides and finally I hear about this experience).

I surely do look forward to meeting you, Mr. Mayor!

My pleasure. :thumbsup
I’m always happy to meet new (and old) festivarians. :cheers

With the high number of virgins to our town park festivities, I thought I’d take a moment to make note. People put a lot of effort into these events, it’s really something. From Steamboats sink to Jerry’s oysters, they all take a great deal of effort and sometimes money.

In my opinion, the best thing to do to participate in rum balls, or another event, is to make a contribution. A gift to the gods of sort. A day or two before rum balls the wagon circulates to collect mellon donations and “juice” donations. If you can drop something off at another “established” camp I’m sure it would get there. Otherwise, bringing a snack to contribute would be a great way to give and get good festivarian karma.

All these events are great because of the contributions and efforts people make to create it. It’s some of the finest beer, cooking, festivities you’ll find. Pitching in with something special, I think that would be a great idea. I’m planning to bring something nice too, for the record.

So is there a speciific brand/kind of “juice” that we should bring . . . there are many types of “juice” (dark, light, spiced, etc) to choose from . . . I figured i’d ask the “juice” professionals before strolling in with a bottle of , ahem, I mean cup of bad “juice”. any suggestions? or is it up for the wind to decide!? not really sure what that means but i’m sticking to it

any Juice will do

:cheers

Would you accept world peace instead? :wink:

Duly noted, Courtney. From what I’ve come to know so far about all the festivarian “Virgin-ians”, we aren’t the kind of folks who would show up empty-handed to any of these celebrations. I printed out the “schedule of events” and put a little note next to each one that says what my contribution will be. That way I won’t miss out on all these wonderful traditons I’ve been graciously invited to participate in, and my karma will remain intact. :flower

Wonderful note Courtney. I also think it’s important for us newbies to gather pre-festival with the long-timers and learn the ropes, so the traditions can be ‘handed down’ for future festivating.

Hope Lin :pickin

Sure, there’s some truth to that: “learning the ropes/hangin with the ol’ timers.” Of course, there is always this school of thought:

if you leap into the unknown
and be showered with unexpected treasures
your senses will overload with cosmic delight
and instinctive karma will guide you

Also, one could provide some sort of entertainment such as sword swallowing, playing the banjo with your legs tied behind your head ( now that’s real entertainment ) or shucking oysters with your_____ (fill in the blank)

Im kinda thinking here I know last year its was a low fruit year for the rumballs
why dont we ask alll the Virgins to donate at least one Melon and or Fruit to the venture this year
Just a thought

:cheers :festivarian

Wild Maine Blueberries sound good??? hmmmmm??? nothing else like em!

Yes, Blueberries would be great! :thumbsup

As long as they don’t leak all over your white clothes on the plane. :frowning:

maybe those can be in my “send to Tom beforehand” box . . . hehe…then YOU get to deal with the mess! just kidding . . .

As long as they don’t leak all over your white Panties on the plane

oh damn i didnt mean to send that … :eek :angel

Isn’t that what I just said??? :huh

you two have been hanging out with each other wayyyyy too much :wink:

^5’s Tom

my tag team buddy !
and yes we have Sarah
but never long enough