Rumballs!!!

You should know by now Hope, that it’s all in jest. :dancing

Same here, Sir Mayor! :wink: :lol, hence the laughing smiley at the end of the message! :lol

It was a Dish/Take thing, a little newbie humor. :lol

Hope Lin :pickin

Maybe the boys in Steamboat could tell me how much Jello it would take for Ron to walk on the water ???

I’ll be glad to baptize any virgin after Rumballs and before the fashion show…

But I ain’t wearin no robes

Hmmm lets see 3 pints of assorted ales , 2 dixie cups rumballs …2 shots of moonshine moma’s
private stashh will be able to fly …

:cheers

maybe i’m not seeing it…but where will these rumballs be located? :cheers

Mash Tent

actually Ron was being a bit brief with his reply to Rumballs location. :lol :lol

The Mash Tent is in the Bear Creek Reserve section of Town Park. It is actually just about in the middle of the campground. Along about 4 pm on Wed you’ll want to start listening for the Rumball call. It will reverberate through the camp; Then you’ll simply have to follow the noise. When someone hands you a cup of fruity punch you will know that you have arrived :flower

wednesday eh?

i’ll be on the lookout :wink:

… anyone know if there is gonna be anyone playing @ Town Park…like the Boulder Acoustic Society did last year? i think it was on tuesday, right?

Rest assured there will be several killer “house bands” playin all over Town Park. All you have to do is follow your ears.

I not to suire that the actual mash tent will be there. Anyone from that tribe out there. Will it the new improved mash tent?

Be careful as you approach, sometimes one can get a bit woozy from the exposure even before you get that cup in your hand.

so rumballs are basically jungle juice/ wop (depending on where you are from) with fruit in it? if it is i love you people. and if it isnt i still love you :love

No Jello, last I remember, Rhonny and the rat bastid, brought some Jello Shots to the beer tasting oyster fest??? nice try, but they just plain sucked!! nice attempt Rhonny, but they melted really quickly!!!

fry …

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmm Rum and balls, my favorites! :lol

a match made in heaven, really . . . or so I hear

no its rum , balls …red thong

:evil

i KNEW i was forgetting something . . . .

I thought it was Rum Ballzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ;)…As for the house band, I think I’m the only one that’s going to be there from our little line of “Not The Boom Chicks”. But since I’ll be arriving on saturday, I was thinking of holding audions for this years line up…Are there any takers out there?
:band

The RUMBALL CALL sounds something like this…(clearin my throat) LET’S GET READY TO (really drawn out) RUMMMMMMMMMM BALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL !!! ( Almost like the voice of the anannouncer for a boxing match) :drunk

Ok - the Rumball excitement has taken over. Are non-campers allowed to partake in the Rumballs (guess that assumes we can get into the campground)?