Rumballs!!!

Born to organize, maybe once LuAnna checks in the buttons could have the listivarian name. I always wonder who I’ve been talking to? Mystery can be fun but so can the reveal. What about a listavarian greeting - like the vulcan sign that I can never seem to do. Can anyone imitate one of the little smileys? ’ :wave’, or :thumbsup’, ; I think that would take Rhonnie to figure out how to explain it. I love the instructions to prepping for Telluride. Or maybe the listavarians should all get a daisy for their hat.:flower’, You know I love a reason to costume. There there’s always :cheers’,

Courtney

Im with Paul on this one !!
all of us have been in the Falls either on purpose or the dreaded wrong turn coming out of Crossroads
after ingesting a raither tasty Bon Bon

wassnt me but my Evil Twin brother years ago …
:evil
:hombre :festivarian

Official Dowry Proposal: (ahhhhhemmmm . . .)

1. Thou campmates shall laugh at all my jokes (regardless of how drunk I am or how rediculous they may seem).

2. Thou campmates shall gently introduce this virgin tellurider into the magic of telluride festivarianism!

3. Thou campmates shall bask in the beauty this life has to offer; especially in the magical energy of a town called Telluride!

4. Thou campmates shall take on the responsibility of monitoring this festivarian’s first ever “toe job” experience.

5. Thou campmates will agree to try as hard as they can to convince this mainer to return to TBF for many years to come (c’mon, this can’t be that hard).

6. Thou campmates shall take a vow to clasp hands at least three times during the four days of festival and thank the divine energy of the universe for bringing together such beautiful people!

7. Thou campmates shall promise to live every moment of TBF 2007 to the very fullest, and never give up the opportunity to make friends with a stranger.

8. Thou campmates shall remember this post, and state: “were you drunk or something?” when reciting it.

9. Thou campmates shall share a passion for heart grasping music, such that it changes you for the better each time you listen to it.

10. Thou campmates shall say to me, quite frankly: "you should have stopped at
    “toe job experience”.

any takers???

You can cross off number 5, cause you WILL want to come back… again and again and again! :flower

O heck just skip the freaking handsaake and head straight for the GREAT BIG HUG. There are always a few extra bunks up on the rail with the Town Hall/Balcony House/Run a Muck crew. You might even get to sleep by yourself, but then what fun is that? :lol

:cheers

I’m with Hippie…Hugs, hugs, :hop and more hugs!!! Oh and the falls is a must. You’ll thank us for it later

y’all really do seem like quite a crew!
I’m really lookin’ forward to meeting the lot of you.

Oh yeah :flight

:sunshine I just wanted to say cheers to rumballs. That’s it, cheers to rumballs. I see it, in my minds eye, I walk around the corner by Tropical Tuesday Steamboat village to see the gathering mass collected just past the Tiki Bar - all hail - yeah! All hail.

I think a full-body imerssion at the Falls should be a newbie initiation… with the rest of us joining-in!
Nice Official Dowry Proposal post Maineahh… You’re gonna be fun to play with :jester

Kaptain Karlos

I agree… a must.

Ah yes a baptism in Bear Creek Falls… :lol :lol :lol

But don’t we need a minister or something like that? Will this Universal Life Diploma work? They said marriages were cool but we never talked about baptism :eek

I don’t think we can wear white :sunshine

so, are we talkin’ some reaallllly cold water here? i’d like to think our Atlantic ocean is pretty dang cold, and has me quite prepared for whatever Bear creek has in store . . . .

Ok so should we schdule the Virgin Baptism …after Rumballs and before the fashion Show
I will buy a new White Robe …and be "Brother Ron "

hmm this could be Fun !!!

:cheers

Oh no… it’s not all that cold… you will be able to handle it just fine. Heck… after afew minutes, you’ll want to stay in the water all day! :evil

The Kaptain

Guess im gonna have to work on the Walk on water part …Wait how about Ron the Baptisit ,ohhh
Im going to Hell now !!

I’ll provide the music :concert

So do we have a land based virgin initiation option for those of us who can’t swim…like me?

Geeze! You guys seemed nice until today. :eek Must be the full moon.

How about you pick another gig for the newbies, unless… of course, the music selections of the day will be “I AM A Man of Constant Sorrow”, “In The Jailhouse Now” and “O Death”.

I really don’t want to see Sarah puttin’ some “Indian War Whoop” A%* on ya when she finds out that water is closer to DEEP FREEZE than cold. :lol

:flower Hope Lin :pickin

I really think ya need a Pirate to Officiate the "Virgin Initiation! ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! :pirate We can make them walk the plank into Bear Creek! :pirate :pirate