Rumballs!!!

Hooched up fruit, anti Boom Chicks, painted toes, amourous Mayors, dudes in thongs, more hooched up fruit…why must this happen just once a year? It should happen Right Now!

Well, I already have a red thong on so I guess I’ll throw a watermelon a bath tub of rum and lay in it.

[quote author=bgrassvol link=topic=219.msg2348#msg2348 date=1175019597]
Hooched up fruit, anti Boom Chicks, painted toes, amourous Mayors, dudes in thongs, more hooched up fruit…why must this happen just once a year? It should happen Right Now!

I SECOND that! :cheers

What is it with male festivarian and their red thongs and toe jobs?! :festivarian

xoxo MG

We just a goofy gender !
:cheers

Not quite Rumballs but I sure hope that the MASH Tent ( I think it was that camp)has those Jello-shot Oranges again!!! Those were soooooooo good!

Be careful with all this gender talk…we are getting very close to the "Festovarian?Festicle discussion of 2002…and youknow what a mess that stirred up! :evil :pirate :pirate :clap

Oh geez that was a cluster #$%^

OMG!!! I REMEMBER THAT!!! :lol :evil :cheers :woohoo

HIL-arious!

Who started that anyway?

xoxo MG

I am not entirely sure. Sounds like Erndog to me…anyway he’s an easy target…Erndog are you out there??? :cheers

Yeah Karlos… where is the E-dog? And will he be joining us in Flamingo or you up at my “old” camp? *sniff

(can you tell yet that I’m feeling a little whiney about your abandoning me? for Jerry? even as COOL as he is?.. *sigh… is this because you think I ate the verde I saved for you?)

ANYWAY… where is Erndog? I haven’t talked to him since last December, or so.

xoxo MG

[quote author

Pretty toes, Michelle! What’s on them? I can’t tell, but I’d like colorful toes for Bluegrass!! Pretty toes make me happy!
[/quote]
You just stop on by the tiki bar any time, love… and we’ll give you a real pretty toe job:)

In Peace,
Michelle

[quote author=Michelle - Tiki link=topic=219.msg2469#msg2469 date=1175056506]

You just stop on by the tiki bar any time, love... and we'll give you a real pretty toe job:)

In Peace,
Michelle

Oh, they give great toes jobs at the Tiki Bar…It ranks right up there with,ummmmmmmmm, let’s say Sam Bush singing " Howlin at the Moon!!!

Amen to that Brah!!!

xoxo
http://www.telluridetom.com/images/monkey.gif
Rhonny

See Toe Jobs PosT!!! :flower

King Erndog (pronounced Urn-Dog) is in the process of a job change. From the Coleman Company to Thule (the roof-rack company). He’s moving from Kansas to Conneticut (thank God! … sorry LuAnna), and he’s most likely very busy. Erndog does, however, have tickets to TBF and RG. So, we’ll just have to wait and see where he appears. Erndog still has the VW camper, the twinkly lights, the lava-lamp, the sound-system, etc. At this point I have no idea wether or not he’ll be joining us in Telluride. We can only hope…

I’m not abandoning you my love. I’m just heading for the “rail” and exercising my Run-A-Muck autonomy. It really doesn’t matter where each of us sets-up our beds… once in run-A-Muck… always in Run-A-Muck!

I’m over the Chili Verde thing… just give me my button and beer-mug back!

Here’s a picture of “The Erndog” festivating at Rum-Balls! 2004

Ahhh… I LOVE Erndog!! The purple shirt? Not so much… :wink:

You know… now that I think about it Karl, by definition, we Run-A-Muck’ers are duty-bound to do just that… Run-A-Muck (or “amok”… such as it is)! So I guess you running for the “rail” and my nesting with the Flamingo’s is just that… right?!

OK… I have a smile back on my little Run-A-Muck face now. I think we need a “secret handshake” to identify the “core members” of RAM, forever and always!

Love You Too!!

xoxo

R

(maybe I should pitch a little pup tent up by you and the Hippie… that way when you and I go on our late-night walkabouts, a tradition I assume we’ll continue, I’ll have a place to crash!)

So is there some sort of formal initiation process into any of these campsites? For example, say “someone (who shall remain nameless…ah heck who am I kidding)” wanted to pitch a tent amongst the camp members of one of these seemingly elaborate and well established campsites, what kind of hazing activities should that girl from maine, ahem, I mean “someone” anticipate?? :secret :whip :bag

Maybe there should a be a ritual “de-flowering” of the TPVL’s (Town Park Virgin Listavarians)… I’m sure there are a few people on this list that are creative enough to think of an appropriate ceremony!

Aside from that, perhaps you could put out an RFDP (Request For Dowery Proposal)… the camp that offers the most perks gets the Maineahhh! (th’bastiids!)

xoxo

Don’t worry Sarah… we’ll be gentle. :lol

We might just get you drunk.

http://www.telluridetom.com/images/cttequila_e0.gif

Maybe there should a be a ritual "de-flowering" of the TPVL's (Town Park Virgin Listavarians)... I'm sure there are a few people on this list that are creative enough to think of an appropriate ceremony!

Ritual baptism in Bear Creek Falls.