Rumballs!!!

Oh geez there are now more blind folks in the world

payback is a beoatch :whip

So, based on that photo, the Rumballs should come with a warning label !!!

That world be a YES !!, Hooch you have been WARNED

:cheers

Michelle

Yeah… rumballs often leads to men dressed in drag…I’ve seen it over and over again. By the way… Will and Joey were HOT! (oh, and trashed;)

In Peace,
Michelle

Michelle its a good thing all the guys are comfy with there our masculinity

:thumbsup

Spodie, n.

A mixture of several kinds of alcohol, fruit juice, and cut up peices of fruit, that has formented over night so the fruit is more potent than the juice itselve. Spodie is usualy made in coolers, fishtanks, bathtubs, or brand new garbage cans. 2 parts liquer. 1 part (any)fruit, 1 part fruit juice. Do not refrigerate for at least 12 hours, then chill to serve. If made right you cannot taste the booze unless you eat the fruit.

(Ian) Did you bring the everclear for the spodie?
(Lisa) Yah, and I got some Jack & Gin to throw into the mix.
We are going to moose’s house to get cruncked up on some spodie.

There are also much less desirable definitions. Not for the faint of heart. Parental discretion advised

I want to experience the phenomenon that is “Spodie”!!! :lol

ooowee baby :evil

Yup, Will and Joey were hot… but my boys were HOTTER!! :evil (you know… the ones that took 1st place?)

Although Joey in those pigtails… :thumbsup

Ron… one word… “Manscaping” :flower (love ya dude!)

xoxo MG

LMAO!!!

Manscaping love it some how i just cant see my self getting a brazil job although my scaping crew does a great job on the front lawn … :eek

:festival

It wasn’t me!!! :festival

No worries Debbie …btw to all the newbes …Deb is my wife …Debbie is my Friend …lol
two diffrent ppl so get your score cards out and start writing down all the names there will be a test after
Rumballs !!!

:drunk

Oh and Btw MG Deb and i did win that year :evil

after viewing the infamous “Thong on Ron” shot again, I’m once again grateful I went to the Yonder :concert show that night and missed the fasion show :rolleyes
:drive

http://flickr.com/photos/64488743@N00/173780868/in/set-72157594174574491/

I think I am sending along a photo… this is a pretty high-teck task for me!

ok… a link to a picture at least. And, actually, all of Dwayne’s pics from last year are there on flickr… so you can go reminisce and smile, smile, smile:)

In Peace,
Michelle

Good Job Michelle …Thank you

:thumbsup

Thanks for the pics Michelle!!!

Ladies and Gentlemannnnnnnnn, Not The Boom Chicks!!!

Pretty toes, Michelle! What’s on them? I can’t tell, but I’d like colorful toes for Bluegrass!! Pretty toes make me happy!