Rumballs!!!

Oh good. I was thinking of getting pineapple juice so that works!

:woohoo Put the Lime in the Co co nut and… :blush oh… sorry.

As in…"It was kind of a “Rumball afternoon…”

Nice hippo hope.

When is this wonderful RUMBALL party? :rollin

Wednesday Afternoon when the RUMBALL cry goes forth

check you “official” schedule. :lol :lol :lol

:cheers

So as a newbie that is traveling alone until the rest of the crew shows up sometime Wednesday. I just make up some concoction of fruit and alcohol and make my way to the party?

Just bring yer Rum and let the ‘experts’ take care of the details. :lol

HiBanji from the Campus :pickin

Actually for this one all you to do is show up ready for ::::

All together Now:

:rock :hop :hop :hop FESTIVAL :hop :hop :hop :rock

One of my all time favorites! Mud in your eye!

:evil MUD FIIIGGGHHHTTT!!! :evil

HIPPO CAMPUS!!!

ok so, Rumball Dilemma! I purchased some delicious wild maine blueberries before my flight, because, hello, everyone should experience them at least once in their lives even if they are accompanied by six day old rum, and of course the bags exploded on the plane, leaked purple goo all over clothes and baggage, and I couldn’t even salvage the deliciousness for our crazy concoction! oh maaaaaaaaaaaaan! i guess the Florida kind will have to do (no offese Hope).

:lol No offense taken, Sarah! :lol Try soaking the blueberry attacked clothing in some of that cold mountain spring water before you do anything else to them. The longer the better! Any type of heat will set those stains in the cloth FOR-EVER!.

Did they get to your sister’s sweater? :eek

I have to say it before Ron does, Sarah. We’ll just do a shot of rum and then suck on your sweater. :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Hah!

I was going to suggest tie-dying that clothing. I sure it’s a lovely shade of blue / purple!

:festivarian

dwayne

I’ll second that! I hope your wearing it :lol :lol :lol :lol

Shut Up Ron :evil

Welscome to Colorado Sarah :flower

HA! you’re so creative Daniela! I also like the tie-dye idea . . . you all are great! see you soon!

Geez Guys …I am not that kinda Guy !!!

and yall are all Thiefs …stealing my lines
shame shame shame

oh well back to the Final Checklist …

hehe…found this on my google page and just had to share… It’s a shame that smile wouldn’t hold the alcohol in :cheers

Melon Head

Another classic thread worth saving, I think. :thumbsup