Rumballs!!!

last I saw him Courtney he was trying to figure out the zipper to his tent. That was right before he tried climbing the spruce trees in camp. Maybe just returning ti his roots?

We should probably just skip the cups this year and give him a Nalgene bottle of the stuff :wink: :wink:

:cheers

Hippie I think it would be in everyones best intrerest just to leave this elusive beast alone

Remember dont feed the bears keep your food locked up

or we could just give him one end of the hose and put the other in the punchā€¦ raising the cooler high enough might be tricky. :eek

Not if you can keep him out of the trees and on the ground Courtney. :slight_smile:

Hope Lin :pickin

Actuallyā€¦ my friend is a tee-totlerā€¦ he really likes Tang and Mr. Pibb :horsey

or we could just give him one end of the hose and put the other in the punch.... raising the cooler high enough might be tricky.

Any of you Einsteins figure out that the fruit balls would plug up the hose?

Donā€™t any of you have any beerbong experience?

Or, ā€œFlabongoā€ experience?

Or, balls/hose experience?

http://www.telluridetom.com/images/th_3d-1.gif

Nice tom !

What if you had a really wide hose - hmmmmmmmmmm? Flabongo - interesting. I really want to get my New Orleanian friends there.

there is SOME liqud the straight booze that wassnt absorbed
:drunk

regarding rumballs, itā€™s no joke. If you read every message in this thread - in all the free time you have - you would find out that people contribute fruit, juices and alcohol that get put in a sacred cooler to blend and intertwine their juices into a concoction. I think itā€™s very similar to the pomegranite Persephone ate that forced her to return every year to Hades. Whatā€™s that - Tohelluride?

Letā€™s create a definition: Hereā€™s what I got,

a libation of collaborative contributions of succulent ripe fruit, juices and spirits that becomes a concoction of joy for the herd of festivarians. fyi: Some years are tastier than others.

Thanks Courtney! way to sum it up for all of us . . . question, any specific type of spirit I should contribute? or are we talking free-for-all, aka, anything alcoholic!

RUMā€¦ā€¦balls :wink:

Noun? Verb? I say both! :drunk

Noun? Verb? I say both!

Iā€™ll wager that too much rumballs will even make it an adjective.

:lol I wouldnā€™t bet against ya there either! :lol

Re: tasteā€¦ hummā€¦ thatā€™s something I would have never doubted as being good. Has there been action in the past to use seperateā€¦ uhhā€¦ vats(?) or does that defeat the entire idea behind this event?

Iā€™ve never made them just made fruit contributions and partaked in the libation. Any Rumball chefs on the board?

C

They also make a virgin version for the kids.
Donā€™t want to get the little ones into alcohol too soon. :flower

Hey Tom, what are the two juices again that you can NOT have in the rumballs? Iā€™m making a shopping list.

Just nothing with grapefruit!

Thanks for thinking of me. :thumbsup