JEST WHERE ABOUTS ARE YOU AT ... RIGHT NOW?

Balboa Island, Newport Beach, California

Littleton CO, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty! :thumbsup

Steamboat Springs

Drinkin’ a Fat Tire & watching the snow melt off Mt. Humphreys just outside of Flagstaff, Az.

Flagstaff! Isn’t that snow puurty?

Yeah. You know it’s not unusual but it’s still a trip to step out your front door the day before the Memorial Day holiday and fall over 6 inches of the stuff. It sure was pretty.

I’m in Davis, CA in an underfurnished apartment with college kids partying next door, looking forward to next week when I return home to Colorado, naked. Watch for me along I-80 :wink:

North end of Colorado Springs, debatin’ which guitar to take with me on my L A trip next week to practice for TBF Jams ;).

kevin

In my office at the base of Lookout Mountain in Golden :sunshine, Colorado looking at all the cars going West on I-70 into the mountains…It’s Friday, 3:30 and I can almost taste the Golden City Green Chile Brew (from Golden’s Second Largest Brewery) that’s going to hit my lips at 5:15. :cheers :cheers

Having my morning coffee wandering about in the forum thinking about my to do list.

Toe job kit was revitalized and cleaned up yesterday. OMG people, OMG

Today: Goddess Walkabout Supplies

Oh yeah, then there is clothes, kitchen set up, tent sleeping set up.

sittin in my office in downtown Cleveland OH dreaming of Colorado

:wave In Golden, CO. Listening to the heavy snow fallin’ :frowning: at 9300 feet.

GEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzz

enough already!!! :festivarian

In northern CA enjoying a sunny, breezy, 75 degree afternoon… TBF should be held out here this year… HEY! Who’s messin’ with my rating? :mad

Karlos

Probably the self appointed governor. :eek

Easy now there Mayor Tom. If that is who you really are. :wink:
I never touched his score. :flower
But there are some out there, I will not name names.
They are watching. :talk

Gov…A to The Mother Frick’n J :pipe2
Vote yes on prop 420!!! :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup OOOOOO

…could there be impeachment proceedings in the wind? You know what happened to that governor in NY… :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil

sitting in a truck stop in Salt Lake City, hopefully for the last time in my life, yes folks can you say “SEMI” ritired? no more :drive just lots of :hop :clap :pipe2 :pipe2 :headphones :hombre :dancing :pipe
can I get an AMEN?

now how to get that festivation rating up???
Hmmmm? all hale Governor A :rock J!!!

AMEN! :thumbsup
Can’t wait to see ya’ll! When do you arrive?

I’m still at work - still fakin’ it, too. It’s easy to make it look like you’re working hard when all you’re doing is posting to this Forum!! :evil

Oh, and “AMEN” to that, Rick. “Semi” retired :lol You’re cracking my head off!