JEST WHERE ABOUTS ARE YOU AT ... RIGHT NOW?

Walla Walla :lol Walla Walla :lol Walla Walla :lol Walla Walla :lol Walla Walla :lol Walla Walla :lol

California, South, Los Angeles, Dreaming, Happy, Future,

Getting ready to go out and walk in the rain among some nice big trees. They don’t call it Puddletown, for nothin’!

Yuma, Arizona… :lolbut quitting my job on Friday :lol…

driving to sweet home, Chicago.

:cheers

Rabbit Hash Kentucky, where our Mayor is a dog, the General Store is the center of activity, the beer is cold, the Barn Dances are real and even an old geezer like me is allowed to sing and pick. Looking forward to meeting everyone at MY FIRST TBF, a 20 year ambition, and camping at TP at that.(beginner’s luck)

sittin’ at my computer reading the forum! Computer is in Arriola Colorado.
It’s a sweet little spot, and very real.

Stockholm… Looking forward to the 20 hour trip back to Iowa tomorrow! :rolleyes

Sittin in the Fire Station missin my Bud DEWSTER!!! Hola Compadre’ :slight_smile:

In the middle of the Pacific…Hawaii—trying to focus on my finals that are just around the corner. As you can see, I’m staying on task.

on my couch in my living room listening to Leftover Salmon 5-28-00

How nice was that! T-Ride Scotty! Buy a beer and send me the bill, Its on me!

T-ride only folks! Not all of ya!

Beautiful Ventura, CA. Getting ready to take the kids to the beach!! :slight_smile:

Milwaukee, Wisconsin…waiting for spring to finally stick around…and hating the “cooler near the lake” air right now. Lake Michigan is sweet, but not right now!

Boulder CO about 40 days and 350 miles away! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Aahhhhh Shucks!

Still in Sunny Phoenix!

Denver CO sitting at work (medical clinic) in Walmart. I know no jokes. Listening to screaming kids and cash registers. Isn’t anyone out there not feeling well and needing some medical care?

well here’s a joke for ya. Heard it in a dr’s office.
So I heard this whole Texas polygamy thang got started when a sheriff’s deputy pulled over one of the men for not having his wife in a child safety seat… :lol

:sunshine LAS VEGAS :sunshine

Must be nice… :wink:

I am officially a GO!