JEST WHERE ABOUTS ARE YOU AT ... RIGHT NOW?

Today… Saturday… still at home, sitting on the couch reading the forum. Thinking about all of you who made it to the warm ups game at Pagosa. … wishing i were there, too!

no RE in my TIRED yet… just a lot of SICKAND.

I haven’t started to gather the gear yet, but I am still way ahead of last year in the getting ready part of the trip. We don’t leave here until early NEXT Sunday morning and will get to Tellurde on Monday… in time for Smugglers!

:cheers
LuAnna

Almost ready to launch and look! Lunch!

I can work hard and post, but ADD might have something to do with my Multi-tasking
I am down to 1 day and 1 hour till it is time to roll out!
:rollin :rollin :rollin :cheers :cheers :rollin :rollin :rollin

Im still infront of this PC
like I have been for the last cppl of days

i’m still in arizona trying to get more riders or a better fuel efficiant car, man i am so jelous of all of you that are there or making that journey… and screw you nate and tony for leaving yesterday and rubbing it in see you all weds… Rumballs?

Well I am somewhere I shouldnt be! My flights thru to Nashville got messed up due Chicago weather so ended up on tour bus with Back Door Slam to Bonnaroo via Buddy Guys in Chicago,Bluebird in Bloomington IL and tomorrow Bonnaroo TN. Presently running up to Chattanooga.
Hell I havent even touched base enough to buy any camping gear yet!Its fun on the road but cant wait for T’ride
Festivaaaaaaaaaaaal!

hey trisky,

Not to worry, your on the righteous path to music … how bad could it be?

Slam’s Bus? NOT BAAAA-AAAAAD! Just don’t let the front door hit you on the a$$ on the way out! Your tix will be there Wednesday as of now, may change back to Tuesday, but so far the car pool says Wednesday!

Plenty of gear to get in Telluride. If you see a walmart or sports authority, pull it over and grab some gear! There are lots of those between where you are and T-Ride!

Have fun at the ROO!

Sitting at the bathrooms in Town Park in the cold.
I’ll have to catch up on a lot of these posts tomorrow when I take Koto home. :cheers

safe travels home and back

Thanks folks-its actually Back Door Slams tour bus with wifi which is sweet.Now in Chattanooga having dodged thunderstorms all evening!
Will need some bare essentials in Roo but guess will buy my winter woolies on arrival in Denver!
See you soooooooooooooooon!

At the Cali Blue G association annual festival. It’s a good one! Much different than Telluride, very old school, traditional bluegrass. There’s a great parking lot for jamming, and no joking EVERYONE picks or bows a couple of instruments. The kids here shred! I arrived Sunday for the workshops and leave Sunday for Telluride. There are some great instructors and lot’s of opportunity for one on one. This festival is in Grass Valley, CA. (an hour north of Sacramento) every year the week before father’s day. Often the same week as Telluride, but not this year! No dilemma.

Here’s a link
http://www.fathersdayfestival.com/

Still in Louisville, CO. Waiting for our travel companions to fly in tomorrow, then after a brief rest we’re headed to Great Sand Dunes & Pagosa hot springs… only then… will we be making our way to TBF. Won’t arrive at Ilium until Wed early afternoon. It wouldn’t surprise me if our enthusiasm carries us there earlier - I’m about to jump out of my skin & head west without everyone. practicing my deep breathing… but its not working well… WOOHOOOO!!! :flower

Phoenix, counting the days (4, to be exact) til we leave… I’m absolutely SICK with anticipation… Can’t frikkin WAIT!!!
Nate, are you SURE you’re not sick?? I think you should call yer boss right now!! You are definitely not well enuf to work these last few days… ~ Hey a girl can TRY, right? LOL!!!

Stoked in Brookings, SD.
Taking a road trip with my 7 year old son. This will be his first time getting off the prairie and seeing the mountains! Im more excited for him than myself.

:wave Flagstaff, AZ !!!

I can’t believe I forgot the kitchen sink in Olema… I’ve been travelling all day with everything but the kitchen sink. Damn. :argh :argh :argh

Had to stop at Home depot on my way in to Flagstaff…

I’ll be in Town Park tommoroow :hop :hop

Welcome Jerry, I was planning to go into town today & buy ya a beer but Wanda had taken my truck keys to work with her. I’ve been stranded down here in Kachina Village with a bunch of packing to do so I didn’t try to dig out the bile & peddle into town. I might could a made it but the 7 and 5 year olds would’ve gotten pretty mad at havin’ to do so much work to get me into town. I’ll track you down & buy yo breakfast if your still around by 7 or 8 Saturday morning.

:cheers Well Wanda helped pack the kids stuff and has put it by the front door for me. I got the car all loaded up. It seems to list a little to starboard :bash so I’ll have the seven year old hold a mandolin out his window about half way and that should right things up a bit. :thumbsup Out a here in 6 hours. See ya soon. :rock

Mac & Shannon

Sitting in my tent at Fishbone recovering…

There was some of this last night :cheers

And some of this :pipe2

And some of this :pickin

And of course more of this :cheers :cheers :cheers

And tons and tons of :flower :love

Life is wonderful…despite the headache

Time to drink some of that precious natural resource, WATER Flagstaff Yessy!

And a lil hair o tha dawg … :wink:

Birmingham, AL

Flight leaves at 7am tomorrow!!! :drive

It’s about time, I’M ITCHIN’ FOR SOME PICKIN’!!!

:oconnor