for Hooch the bacon king

Hummmmmm, I think I need some bacon…

If this is the case the Author hasnt been doing it right!

Yeah, my mom could never cook bacon right :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :rollin :clap

Snort :lol :lol :lol Snort Snort :lol :lol :lol :lol

Well, since I didn’t have bacon to help cure my birthday hangover this morning Jess, I had to settle for that OTHER thing…

:wink:

xoxo R

I’m very happy for you! Me on the other hand am in a total celibacy phase of life these days. So I ate bacon. Lots of bacon. Tons and tons of bacon…

What’s a single girl to do??? :cheers

I’ve had some pretty incredible powder runs that were better or at least as good as mind-blowing sex :lovedr OR the best applewood-smoked bacon cooked to perfection.
Maybe because that is something that nobody else can do for me. (Ski, that is) Dan even finally agreed with me last year at Highlands and Taos. Course he’s gettin’ old, but it hasn’t slowed either one of us down, at anything :giggle :giggle :giggle :evil

I can get pretty excited about a nice slab bacon, as to the other they say it’s just like riding a bicycle.

:cheers

You people have turned my wholesome bacon thread into a sex forum! I guess I am okay with that as long as someone sends me the Polaroids!..Not you, Jerry!

I will accept flash drives !
:cheers

hahaha. bacon, sex, & flashdrives. now that would make a perfect first date. I mean…

Oh no we didn’t! It was your article that started it. It posed a very serious hypothesis - there is nothing in the universe more exciting than a piece of bacon.
So it was actually Salon.com that got me wondering about whether bacon was better than sex and I figured I’d just ask everyone here.

That’s my story and I’m sticking to it. :thumbsup

Although I love bacon (and have had more of it in the last few years) it is NOT better than sex! :evil

That all depends on how long it’s been. :wink:
Some may need training wheels again. :lol

Wow we may be Old but training wheels ???
Tom you may lose your Dirty Old Man Status for this !
LMAO !!!

Well you sure wouldn’t want to get a flat, a blowout, or run off the road at full speed! :horsey

I have the camera… but you can’t buy the film anywhere. Unless of course, we’re allowed to dip into your secret stash Hooch. Whaddaya say there buh-dee?!

xoxo R

We bought about 2000 worth of polaroid film when the factory shut down. We use it here at work. We have a medical polaroid. It’s one of my problem to solve this fall…what to do when the polaroid is officially gone.

I hear they have pills for that. :lol

So Now that there is a Bacon King, he needs a Nemesis :evil
Since I am allergic to Pork (bacon) I will take the horrible position… :evil

Here are some handy facts about the US pork Industry:

Two-thirds of all pigs produced in the United States, or around fifty-three million animals a year, spend their lives in a total confinement pig farm. The pigs never see daylight until they are put on the truck for the trip to the slaughterhouse. :frowning:

One hog alone can excrete up to 17.5 pounds of manure and urine each day. On a factory farm with 35,000 hogs, over 4 million pounds of feces and urine are produced each week.
That amounts to over 200 million pounds of waste each year, on one farm. Even a smaller farm with 1,000 hogs will produce over 6 million pounds of waste each year (Water Pollution Control Research Series).
:eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek
In the U.S., antibiotics are added to 90% of starter feeds, 75% of grower feeds and more than half of finishing feeds for pigs (Keep Antibiotics Working - Dec. 2003). :huh :huh :huh

ORGANIC IS NO BETTER

They found traces of Salmonella in 39 per cent of pigs raised in standard indoor pens and routinely given antibiotics, but in 54 per cent of organic pigs raised outdoors without the drugs
Worse, the US team found two organic pigs with signs of infection with Trichinella, a roundworm that can cause chronic disease and even kill when people eat undercooked pork. Trichinella is nearly eradicated in livestock in the the US and Europe, though it persists in wildlife. Finding it in two pigs of the 600 tested is 23 times its average frequency in US pigs.

I motion for Camp Runamuck to not serve Pork!
It isn’t environmentally friendly nor is it safe.
Make Runamuck Kosher!
(insert evil laugh here)
:lol :lol :lol :evil :lol :lol :lol :evil :lol :lol :lol :evil :lol :lol :lol :evil :lol :lol :lol :evil :lol :lol :lol :evil