for Hooch the bacon king

I’d be afraid to take the last piece of bacon…Hooch might bite your finger! He’s like that ya know… :wink:

Holy S
what a great thread yall made me choak up
my Steamworks lizardHead RED !!!
oh the Humanity :cheers :cheers
Wait till yall have my Bacon done in a Plow Disc
Bevin got any of those pics from Ramah ??
:cheers

This is the first I’ve heard that you and Connie may have bacon at your new dwelling in Denver!!! Looks like I’m coming to visit! Often!

Hooch N Bacon…It’s the breakfast of festi-champions!!

there’s a great limerick in here somewhere… Just remember my favorite girlfriend gets that last piece…

Shut Up Ron.

:cheers :cheers :cheers

Ok its On!!!
Bacon Fest !

oh my goodness, what have I unleashed. Everyone, please eat a celebratory piece of bacon in honor of the SAFE RETURN OF MY CD’S! Yes you heard it here first folks, my CDs that were gone have been returned!
:cheers :woohoo :sunshine :vibes

That is great news! :hop :hop

Ummmmm, is that bacon coming from that thing’s fingers??? :huh

Matt

Why sure it is!!! It turns to Heen when you need it also!!!
It’s a wondeful thing!

Whenever the topic of bacon comes up, I think of this:

http://thespps.org/openaudio/uncleearl20070423set204.mp3

Kailin Yong from BAS doing the translation of Abbie’s Lyrics.

BACON and beer !

Rock On

Ever tried bacon put into pancake batter and then cooked… Covered with syrup- YUM…

That would be the bacon pancakes at The Original Pancake House (not to be confused with IHOP)!

mmmmmmmmmmmm bacon!

Hooch … Im gonna rock your world next year
with my Bacon Wrapped Jalipino wraps !

C-Bob from Spring Creek makes those. He might give you a run for your money dude! And he even has a vegetarian version just for me so he wins in my book! :medal

Rut ro
a popper Challenge !

bacon? sniff sniff where’s the bacon?

On thanksgiving pot luck a friend brought three pounds of cooked bacon. Pure genius.

You know how I like it, Baby!!

An article chocked full of good bacon information:

http://www.salon.com/mwt/feature/2008/07/10/long_live_bacon/

The light poured through my east facing bedroom window like a sledge hammer this morning :bash

my self control button broke last night and the gin was flowing. i was sad, because of course it is thursday and thursday is a work day :frowning:

A beloved friend recommended 5 ibuprofen and water. I did that, but knew anti-inflammatories alone would not cut it…

I needed that magical, healing pork product we all love so well. I drug my sorry, bleary eyed, body into the kitchen and dumped half a pound in the skillet. I closed my eyes and leaned against the cool comforting fridge door inhaling the pure perfume of bacon…

I am now at work, 75% recovered giving thanks to the little pig that gave up his life so I could have bacon this morning :flower

I love this line in the article: "“There is nothing in the universe more exciting than a piece of bacon.”

Does that mean sex too? inquirying minds wanna know… :huh