for Hooch the bacon king

Christy it’s too bad you can’t eat some bacon. But what you said just might make some people :hooch. YOu :evil woman you. (I’m kidding, you’re not evil) And even with all that, I’m pretty sure folks will go on eating that pig flesh cuz it just tastes so darn good! :rolleyes

:hooch :hooch :hooch :hooch :hooch :hooch

Hmmmmm
Maybe Christy should start her own Kosher Kamp
on another Planet
:lol :lol :lol
:evil :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil
:festivarian

Honey Buns,

If you take your anti-bacon rant and replace every instance of the word “pig” or “hog” or “pork” with the word “human” and replace the word “farm” with “rat race” or “over-populated city” then you will get an equally factual and much more disturbing view of a situation that far exceeds the potential impact of yummy bacon. While I cannot agree with your obvious hint that we consider eating other humans (the FDA has not yet approved humans for human consumption) I will respect your right to do so if that is your belief system. I will not name any names but I do think there are several festivarians on this forum that would be downright tasty if cooked right. Maybe with a light glaze and with a side of brocolli?? Yum!!! But I digress…

My point, if I actually have one, is this: The less bacon you eat just means that there’s more for the rest of us!!!

And is your ‘kosher’ comment some sort of reference to the size of my nose???

and with that Hooch
we go back to the FestyVirgin Sacriface
:cheers

Two points to above posts spring to mind…

The first regarding tasty festivarians. I honestly don’t think that Jerry and Karl have adequate grilling space…

The second being that I’m not sure that the beer brewing and hooch making is done in facilities that have been blessed by a Rabbi. So even if we eschew pork for tasty-festies… I have my doubts that we’ll be able to make the claim of “Kosher Kamp.”

Just ask Krusty… it’s very difficult to run a Kosher Kamp. Any half-hearted attempts to do so may leave the camp vunerable to some kind of sacreligious spontaneous combustion; an undoubtedly spectacular display of flames, smoke and little glass-like balls of hardened hooch.

I vote we leave well enough alone… I don’t eat much pork myself (with the exception of the pork in my chile verde), so I understand Christy’s premise, but along with the concerns mentioned above, I’d like to mention one more concern: some of our campmates would be downright surly without their AM bacon. I personally would rather feed them those little strips of greasy poison than risk ending up on the menu.

After all, there are certain similarities between myself and a pig… don’cha just know?

xoxo R

Rhonny
Have I said I Love You
:medal

How about we just keep the pork in a separate pan? :wink:

But anyway I think I will get a pot bellied pig as a
service animal/camp mascot and name it …
Hooch… :evil

Hooch the Man and Hooch the pig can eat bacon together and
discuss the pros and cons of cannibalism.
:evil :lol :evil :lol :evil :lol :evil :lol :evil :lol :evil :lol :evil :lol :evil :lol

“I motion for Camp Runamuck to not serve Pork!”

Roberts Rules Called to Order… One order of Bacon FOR THE MASSES, that is…

All Against the Motion Proposed in this thread to rid Camp RUN A MUCK of it’s essensial, parasite infested, organic and/or prossessed, Non-Kosher, sliced thin, sliced thick, cooked limp, cooked well, burnt, and done so with the same set of tongs that were used to fish the flesh of the abelone mollusk from it’s bath of deep fry oil and served on the same cutting boards and dishes that were used or Rick’s Amazing Spaghetti Feed FOR ANYONE THAT WAS HUNGRY

… Please say NAY!

(modified by Telluride Tom to change the color so “Against” could be read)

NAY! :flower Long live (or be cooked) pork. :wink:

run-a-muck without bacon is like a fiddle without strings, it just won’t play out. Sorry Christie, but I can pretty much bet you’ll be outnumbered on this particular issue. Best to not try to “hambush” Hoochie koochie and the rest of us addicted-to-pig-flesh-fried-crispy humanoids. But I do like the idea of a pot-bellied pig camp mascot. It’ll match the rest of us pot-bellied pothead hippies. Did I say that out loud? :eek We can make a cute little tie-dye shirt for it and its own muckmud pit to waller in. We can have a greased pig contest for all the little kids, and then when they catch it you can tell them we’re gonna roast it on Sunday with a hooch-soaked apple in its mouth and watch 'em cry. Or more likely they’ll want to help. Eat it that is.

The vote is superfluous… none of the long-term members are going to advocate for a pig-free Run-A-Muck. Not only would we have to change the name of the camp (gasp… Erndog? Karl? Can you even IMAGINE?! Even Lisa and Neener would be upset to hear of that!), but we may even lose the cherry camping spot to boot!

I don’t eat Pig (hell I don’t even eat that much meat - double hell I don’t even eat that much of my own verde, I make it with potatoes at home) and I say “It’s so NAY; Nay isn’t even necessary!”

xoxo R

P.S. Kisses Christy!! I’m sorry G! I have to go with freedom of choice on this issue!

Hey, I haven’t said one word here about you charred flesh eaters so leave me out of this! :festival

It was only out of respect for my veggi-festy friends!

Mad love!

xoxo R

You all are absolutely crazy…that’s why I miss you already.
:flower

We Miss You Too, Your Courtness! :hug

Voting over… The Mayor has spoken. The Pork Products stay in Run A Muck, and this shall include Bacon, Pork-ees, Pork-ers and Pork-ing in general. :thumbsup

and the Pigs Fly Again !
We just got done eatin
tried a Grilled Pizza !
came out damn good too !

And I had smoked pork spareribs! :thumbsup

Nice !!!
Tom tuned into the show
at 30a
LOS is playing now

Hey Cindy Lou, I really like the idea of shoving an apple in the mouth of that Pot Bellied Pork Chop on all 4’s and roasting it’s backside, well, ALL IT’S SIDES, during the fest. Hell, Kaptain Karlos has already been talking about towing out a HUGH BBQ Smoker for 2009! It could happen!

OH! Here’s another idea! When the Goddess Walk-About gets to the top of the hill we could crown one of the Goddesses as the Run A Muck PORK CHOP QUEEN 2009 (an essay contest of course)!

Oysters and PORK! Yum! YUM! :thumbsup