ABGAT Command Center

It gets even better…if you sit in the door of the woman’s bathroom by Fishbone you can plug in your laptop and get wi-fi. But you have to sit on the floor by the door and be ready to move aside for cool folks like Courtney who just stepped over my feet to head into a stall. She just flushed… :eek

Did I mention how much I lvoe it here?

Did I mention how much I lvoe it here?

Did I mention your Druck typing again
Oh well so am I
505 710 2466

Mission control, This is Free Mexican Air Force flight 419 out of Phoenix NEARLY ready for Takeoff. Estimated arrival time High Noon Tomorrow.

WoooT!!! Finally!!! Cant wait to meet you all!!! :cheers!

way Cool Cleatus … give hugs to the crew !
:cheers

Hey Kids!! Can someone PLEASE post a sign for me for a vehicle pass? I’ll be there Friday afternoon at the latest with moola in hand.

please, please… pretty please? with sugar on top and a sprinkle of smooches?

(someone get me a bucket)

xoxo Rhonny

when i call Tom tomarrow i will let him know

Whew…Just finished packin’ and im gonna need some rest lol :lol. Looks like the ETA is going to be pushed back til around 6pm tomorrow. Now, off to bed :zzz

Much love all!!!

10-Day Forecast for
Telluride, CO

Weather for your life

See Weather Related to…Aches & PainsAir Quality & PollutionAllergies & PollenBoat & BeachCold & FluFitness & ExerciseFlights & Business TravelGolf WeatherHealthHome ImprovementInterstate Driving ForecastLawn & GardenOutdoor RecreationPetsSchoolday WeatherSki ConditionsSkin ProtectionSporting EventsVacation & Travel GuideWedding Planner

[ English | Metric ] Printable Forecast

Forecast Conditions
High °F
Low °F
Precip.
Chance
High Temperatures Low Temperatures Precipitation Wind Speed
Tonight
Jun 11

Clear

N/A
31°

20%

High not valid after 2pm
Thu
Jun 12

Sunny

61°
32°

20%

61°F

Fri
Jun 13

Sunny

67°
38°

0%

67°F

Sat
Jun 14

Sunny

73°
42°

20%

73°F

Plan a Scenic Drive
Sun
Jun 15

Partly Cloudy

76°
46°

20%

76°F

Mon
Jun 16

Mostly Sunny

75°
47°

0%

75°F

Tue
Jun 17

Mostly Sunny

74°
45°

0%

74°F

Plan a Scenic Drive
Wed
Jun 18

Mostly Sunny

71°
40°

0%

71°F

Thu
Jun 19

Sunny

71°
44°

0%

71°F

Fri
Jun 20

Sunny

70°
43°

0%

70°F

Plan a Scenic Drive

Can anyone check the grocery store and see if there is a good supply of tomato juice???

Need about 10 32 oz cans- want to lighten the load from here

ABGAT Control: Nashville Checking in.

CMA Fest DONE

Folks Banished to Bonaroo to Sweat to Death in A.M.

Lift off in T-Minus 2 hours!

FESTIVVVAAALLL!!!

Auntie Hope :thumbsup

:pickin :green

Attention Squad Leader: TheBanjomatic is now departing CT, anticipating arrival in the Town Park vicinity sometime this evening.

FESTIVALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!! FINALLY!

My day should go something like this :eek :frowning: :drive :flight :drive :drive :drive :hop :hug :cheers :cheers :drunk… :hooch

I am so jealous!!!

Unfortunately I saved all my time and energy for RockyGrass and the Academy this year.

I can remember the excitement I felt on this exact day last year, and had the car packed and ready to go.

Have fun everyone! See you at RockyGrass! :cheers

:wave
Auntie Hope checked in with me at about 7am… she is on the way and has completed the first part of her journey.

does anyone know when Bolder Dave is arriving? I ask becase last year he had his regular spot and we parked right across the entrance to that. We arrive on Sat. and I don’t want to block him out.
Thanks
EJ

Just got off the phone with Tom
He thinks Dave should be rolling in
Friday along with Rick and Kerri
Carolyn is out of the hosiptal
and should be there with Clan Greene on Saturday
afternoon
Please Drive safe Kids !!

1225pm Mtn
Adam just called he is in
Denver waiting for his Ride …

I don’t know if anyone is driving it but HWY 40 is closed due to tanker spill :huh

The ground beef arrived a few minutes ago - certified organic grass fed :thumbsup
I was only able to fit 3 bags of oysters in the chest (same as last year), they are really much larger this year.

My mind is definetely not on work… just gotta power thru. :hop

40 is closed from where to where?

Hang in there Jerry!