ABGAT 2009

YAY!!!

wish I could be there to welcome them!

oh right . . . my ETA is either late wednesday or thursday afternoon. jess, katie and jesse will be there closer to the 9th i think . . .

So far I know of these for the June 8th Assuilt
Ron N Den
Kenny n Carolyn
Tom
Kenny and Deanne
Jerry and Cathy
Caroline
Erin and Joe
Aj and Cody
Jenn
:cheers

June 9th Load-In

Jailhouse Tommy
Auntie Hope

Looks like I’ll be rolling into Town Park Friday, June 12th… sometime late afternoon or early evening. There should be a small ABGAT group from Camp Run-A-Muck forming by then… Durango Dave, Hooch, Me, etc. Ron - you still planning on having brisket ready for friday arrivals? I’ll call ya from the road…

Karlos :cheers

Ok …
Anyone wanna spilt a room in Orvis ?
My Dro connection is gonn abe a Pagaso
Debs is coming up Wednesday …
Otherwise I will do the Sunday Night at Sunshine …and pull in around 9 am

¿cómo decir que en Inglés

Maybe he has finally started to channel Esperanto, or would that be Romulan???
We’ve always known he comes from a different planet :evil

:peace

Airline Code for Durango = DRO
There you learned something today

and “gonn abe a Pagaso” is the airport code for: gonna be at Pagosa Springs

I’m afraid we’ve all learned something today :rolleyes

:wave

[i]…and there ladies and gentlemen is the translation of the native species, the ABGAT. It’s a strange creature and they have an even strager diet of beef, chicken and has been known to get into a travelers beer cooler. It’s yet to be discovered why these creatures are only seen at high altitude during the month of June, however, they are little darlings to watch if or when you get the chance…

…but they should be kept at a safe distance ladies. :wink:

but, WHAT does it mean that I was able to read it perfectly as soon as I saw it ???
( I even understood the DRO, I was a travel agent in a former life)

Correction they should be
Hugged often!

I read it quite easily. gonn abe= gonna be a=at Pagaso=Pagosa I’ve learned quite will how to deciper Raw’n’s ramblings, Hon. (that’s short for honey, as in Home Honey I’m High!) one of Raw’n’s favorite sayings
Oh I can’t wait to see YA’LL!

It is good to know that the rest of you are as excited as a road killed moose in the Mohave Desert. Hang for a while in the Paradox, those of you coming from the West, Mesa Verde wants you coming from the south, the Uncompagre, from the North, and good luck coming from the East, Imogene is a Best Friend of Mother Nature, but a rough Lover. I can feel the metals in the earth getting a sparkle, I hope to see you all in the present, (and could you get me a mocha coffee if I am freezing in line?)

Less than 13 days and I will be nestled in my Mothers Arms …Either Matterhorn or Sunshine
I will check out Sunshine first then backtrack …
Look for a red Chevy S10

Wait… is there some sort of Festivaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllll coming up or something?

Wooohooo Got the last Room at Orvis Sunday June 7th !!
:thumbsup :cheers :thumbsup

OK Sunroom is looking like the staging area for a major camping trip
Final got my Blackberry setup with the old Festivarian yahoo group
and I have setup a new Yahoo messenger that will be active while we are there
so if yall need or to pass on info you can always get in touch with us directly
new yahoo Id is campwanderin

anyone else excited yet ???

Oh and my Blackberry email is

abgat@vzw.blackberry.net