Ok kids just check out the Jazz fest page
They are Doing it AGAIN !!!
Abgaters Monday June 8th
Since I wassnt there last year Im Leaving This
To The Mayor and Claire and we will help out
anyway we can
:cheers
Oh and on another thread I think The Bacon King
asked when the Full Moon was …June 18th !!!

Bump …

Ok kids Its time Who all is Planning on the Abgat June 8th ?

Deb and I will be in either DRO or Orvis on the 7th
and in TP by Noon

I’m going to give it my best shot to be there for ABGAT! Don’t know about arrival times, but I hear the twins and Jessie are bringing the 3rd sister! :thumbsup

Auntie Hope :festivarian2 :green

Hope … Much Love Mlady !
We need at least 3 more Abgaters for WanderIn …
We Got Tom … not sure about the Twins …
Fishbone I think there is two … not sure …
Flamigo …None
Billy Bowl … Jeff and Tessa …
I Know Clair will be there , he Always is …

It will work out …always Does …

we are just trying to cover Town Park … then Bear Creek …
we will make it Happen …

My ABGAT plans may have may have had a bit of a damper put on em. I was planning on being there on the 8th but now we may have a gig booked on the 12th… I’ll be playing it by ear but either way ill be getting there as early as I can. :cheers

J and J’ll be there, AND my older sister katie . . . I’m sure they’ll help out if they can :slight_smile: Not too sure when they’re arriving, but i do know it’ll be a while before me (WAHHHH!).

HI! :wave

Ron,
Jailhouse Tom will roll in on Tuesday the 9th. Save a place for him to cover close to the Jailhouse. He was with Telluride Tom in Wander-in last year and will be down to help again this year! So, put his lazy arse to work! I can’t make it until Saturday the 13th, due to work, but Tommy is there to help out.
:cheers Bro!
Rob

Ron, you rock! Thank you for your abgat efforts! My back is well enough that I think it can handle the 24hrs of drive time and we are actually going to make the road trip together for the first time in years! We’ll be hightailing it but won’t won’t get there until Sat am.

:wave My ABGAT is beginning to gell… I have a huge town wide party to help produce the 5th thru the 7th. Then I can actually START packing. Have to work on the 11th. I’m hoping for a departure on the 12th. After that things get a bit fuzzy, something about a birthday party and big celebration in Navajo land and a quick visit with Dad to drop off the puppy.

Realistically we’ll be pulling into town park mid day on Sun June 14th, I’ll be flying some kinda flag :thumbsup Maybe mid day Saturday, whoo knows, the shadow knows, not I…

:peace

OOOOooooh yeah??? Cool Sarah! Gotta have the twins back to confuse people!!!

Oh Gawd TWINS !!!
:evil :cheers :evil

Ya Know, being The Anal Retentive , A, D, D person I am
IMHO ABGAT should only be attached to the Inital Assuilt Team
June 8th …
The rest of Y’all are just Wannie Be’s…

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol
:evil :festivarian :evil

That not a Festivarian Spirit, Ron… :frowning:

All for one and one to help out all! To secure the main camps is the goal! Thank god for the Abgater’s! :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
You just have to understand Ron! His heart is in the right place.

Yeah… his heart is in the right place. :medal

His mind may be in another though! :evil

I’ll be arriving on monday the 14th, don’t think that qualifies for ABGAT according to Ron’s standards, but I’m looking forward to assist in any way possible to make this party happen :cheers

Oh good so youre coming round to the “clothes optional” springs idea :wink: :wink:

Nekkid Hippies and Hot Springs
Gotta Love It

Lady Bug, you stick by Auntie Hope… closely. :flower

Mark, … I have nothing family friendly…
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Auntie Hope :festivarian2 :green