ABGAT 2009

Neither do I, Hope. Must go back to my childhood when my parents couldn’t keep clothes on me. We revert back to our childhood as we grow older, they say, so I’m sure the attendees at the home I end up in will have the same problem! Au Buff! :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

I have to go poke my mental eye out now! :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Okay! Okay! Now which one of you responded to this one? This makes me uncomforable. Okay! Okay! I’ll wear some trunks!

All in favor :lol of Kimmy Jo :lol getting her own :lol screen name :lol toast you’re beer :lol

:cheers

Auntie Hope :festivarian2 :green

:wave well, it was Brian on that one. :lol Kimmy Jo is innocent but I’m not sure that makes me feel all that comfortable. Does she approve of the visual or not? hmmmmm…we may never know. Hope, I think you and Kim will get together very well! :thumbsup and I’ll toast to that! :cheers

:cheers :festivarian :cheers

I am sooooo looking forward to meeting Kimmy Jo… and Ron’s Deb… finally!

Tell me, Where are you folks camping again?

Auntie Hope :festivarian2 :green

KJo and I are actually staying in Mtn.Villlage this time. We have been invited to spend a couple of nights pre-fest at Town Park though.

I’m definitely going to stick by you Hope, I have a feeling you know how to handle these guys… :cheers

And yes, I vote for Kimmy Jo getting her own screen name :thumbsup

Rob, Me thinks your inner child could use a good spanking! :dance :dance :dance :dance

Now Rick
you know better than to Threaten Rob with a Good Time …
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

:whip :whip :whip

Dang, don’t tell him I like it Ron! :wink:

Joe, Useless, Kimmy Jo…ah hell…be sure both of you stop by the Jaihouse to say howdy on your visits to TP! Beverages available! :cheers

yeah

me campo es su campo

:lol :lol :lol :cheers

Rick! you survived the winter hibernation! welcome back, I’ve missed you.

well yes I did, just crawlin’ out of the den, shaking the winter off, and getting ready for a great Summer! I’ve missed you too, Kerri and I were just talking about you last night.

I finally figured out my schedule…I will arrive for ABGAT on Thursday the 11th. It’ll be sometime that night. I’m driving in after work.

Only 73 days till I pitch my tent at Fishbone!!!

OK as the Date grows closer
Who all is planning on June 8th ??
and who is getting there after ??
We are figuring on getting in there after Noon
Town park will be doing the Cleanup from Jazz Fest
We are so stoked …Got most of the Camps Covered and Thank You !
The Second Best show is what we do in Town Park the week prior !
:cheers

Ron Dog!
Jailhouse Tom is down on the 9th. I’m coming down with the rest of the Jailhouse for set up before noon on the 13th. Wish I could come down earlier, but 10 days off this time of year is pushing it for me. See ya soon!
:rock :band :rock :band :rock

We should be there on the 11th…probably late.

who will be there on the 10th? I need someone to collect the bacon

Oh man I am soooo Stoked !!
Looks Like Kenny and Carolyn will join us for the Intial
Strike on June 8th, with Cathy and the UnSeen Bean !
and Erin and Joe !

That just made my whole damn month !!!
:cheers :cheers :cheers :hop :hop :hop :hop :hop
:horsey :horsey :horsey :horsey :horsey