2009 Lineup

Pretty upbeat kinda fellow… Traumatized by Chris? Now that’s a first… :lol

Lots of good additions! I’m still crossing my fingers for some Salmon love. Or even just DEB.

Announced!!!Good Deal…Elvis Costello?

I was there last year, and I was thoroughly disappointed by the punch brothers set, it was the single biggest let down of the fest for me. Too akin to musical masturbation for my liking BUT, and this is a HUGE BUT, they are going to actually play BLUEGRASS music in 09!!! AND i think they may be playing like they have something to prove, with the talent they posses i think it may turn out to be something very special.

I thought my brother summed up my feelings toward there o8 performance nicely, after a couple tunes he turned to me and said, “ok, we get it, you are insanely good musicians…now PLEASE play me a BLUEGRASS tune!!!” This year, i dont think they will disappoint.

Hey! Todd Snider! Alriiiiiight!

Good stuff, really excited about Elvis :thumbsup, still hopefull for a Tony Futado announcement, or a NGR reunion, or dare I say it…The dead

Actually I just emailed Chris and requested he play just a bit o Bach… I love Bluegrass, and Bach and he can play Bach so well.
I would love to hear Chris and Mike Marshall do an entire set together of only Bach… I know most would not like, so maybe in another lifetime :flower

Hooch Im so with you on this one !!!
This Calls for MORE BACON !!!

Im an Alright Guy !!
:cheers

Has anybody noticed Marty Maguire was in the lineup yesterday, but not today. What happened there. Not that I mind, I’m not a big Dixie Chicks Fan (You should save your money for the Fleet Foxes). Anyway, I thought Cornmeal was a shoo-in this year. Oh well, I guess nothing’s final yet. Not a bad lineup though, Todd Snider was a pleasant surprise.

Good catch. Unfortunately, it turns out that Martie is not going to be able to make it this year. We just got that news. I don’t know any more details than that.

We’ll have another round of TBF lineup announcements in a few weeks with some interesting new surprises.

Cheers,
Brian

Well that’s a bummer, I was looking forward to seeing her…

Can’t wait for those last few band announcements, there always good.

prays for Gov’t Mule or something Warren Haynes related, or Tony Furtado, or Leftover Salmon, or an NGR reunion, or… well you get the point

Don’t forget Robert Plant and Allison Krauss

or just robert plant…im kinda trying to go my whole life without seeing allison krauss

Pardon me, but why?

Waiting until Heaven to listen to the angels?

I’d rather go my how life without sex … or beer… or bacon

Ms. Krauss has more than once reconfirmed the beauty of life for me.

I think you actually like to play the devils advocate :lol :wink:
I bet deep down inside my finicky festi friend you adore her, like I do…
Soft, sweet, controlled, ahhhhh :lovedr. But I really love when she (only ocassionally) whales… yummmmmmmy cowboy :horsey :dog;
Whhhhat’s not to like?

How 'bout some Merle Haggard??? :evil

I didn’t know it was possible to dislike Allison Krauss, but if she does play you could leave the festival grounds and let the rest of us listen to her :cheers