2009 Lineup

I hope Ryan Adams and his massive ego are forever banned from TBF.

Trampled by Turtles!

Peter Rowan said he was playing and that’s a good thing. :thumbsup

He should have to do the volunteer thing for a couple years then maybe…maybe?
But absolutely no crying!

That just made me smile from dimple to dimple that Peter Rowan is going to be at the fest. I love his shows.

I second that!!!

:cheers :slight_smile:

:woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo Line up to be announced tomarrow!!!

I KNOW!!! SO EXCITED!!! Praying to the Festivarian Gods for Tony Furtado and Allison Kraus and Robert Plant (though my hopes aren’t high for the last one)
:festivarian :cheers :festivarian :cheers :festivarian :cheers :festivarian :cheers :festivarian :cheers

Y’all can relax about Ryan Adams. I just saw this on Jambase: http://www.jambase.com/Articles/16319/Ryan-Adams-Quitting-Music

Woooohooooo!

Didn’t want to see him quit, I like his music, just don’t want to see him at Telluride or live anywhere

Man…you guys are hard on Ryan. :jester

If only he’d done some acoustic stuff…the alternate reality we’d live in…

:wink:

I think this is really sad, it is obvious he is struggeling through some health and emotional issues. Perhaps his strange stage presence was a reflection of his stage fright.

The risk that you take when you muster up the courage to show people what talent you think you poses is always risky. It takes a tramendous amount of courage… I feel bad for him.

Yes, it is a hard life writing, performing and recording music. I’m sure Mr. Ryan Adams will finally find a life of relaxation and solace by engaging in a less rigorous career such as working a 12 hour a day retail job at minimum wage, busting up concrete for a new highway or maybe delivering pizza.

Done all three, I prefer music. :lol

I really like his music, Cold Roses is one of my top 10 albums at the moment. But I too was put off by his show at Telluride. In fact, last week was the first time I’ve listened to him since then.

It sounds like he will focus on writing…

Curios why you think the only alternative is hard labor… or menial tasks

Do I feel bad for Ryan’s hearing issues? Sure. My question is:
Why did he and his Soundman want to plague the rest of us with the same hearing issues last year in T’ride? Even after leaving the festival field and gong back into Town Park Camping we couldn’t hold a conversation at the bathhouse!

Good Luck Bubba, Good Luck.

Auntie Hope :rolleyes

:festivarian Love that Marty Maguire will be there, another first for me.
Maybe Jim Carey(her bou I think ) will MC? Wouldn’t that be a crack up… :lol

Nice to see the Punch Brothers will be playing a BLUEGRASS set! Thats something I look forward to hearing!!! :thumbsup

Love that Chris will be there as well… Looking forward to all the new to me folks in the line up…

I’ll still skip it. Last year Chris Thile earned the “banned from ear drums for life award” :slight_smile:
I even own a couple CDs by him, and all of Nickel Creek CDs. Haven’t listen to them since I first heard the Punch Brothers in Feb 2008. It just brings up such unpleasant memories.

Hopefully they’ll be playing when there is something going on at Elk Park, or I can make a beer run.

But the rest of lineup looks like what I except from Telluride, and the reason I loose sleep for 4 days in a row. Can’t wait.