You know festival is getting close when................

… everyone starts answering to their forum nicknames. :rock

… you stop at another festivarian’s home and having a few beers is called “festival training”, then phone rings and it’s a call about A.B.G.A.T. :talk

:flight You’ve driven from Denver to Glenwood Canyon with SIN ~ The Telluride Sessions on repeat only to be followed by Uncommon Ritual all the way into Grand Junction. :flight

… one vehicle of two is already fully loaded. :evil

… there’s only one more pre-cook left to do. :deer

…someone is talking about trying to get a head count for the First Annual Town Park P.J. Pastry Eggs Bennie Breakfast to be held in conjunction with Bloody Mary’s Morning! (crazy Jailhouse Boys. :lol) :popcorn

Auntie Hope :festivarian2 :green

when your nekkid in Colorado Orvis baby !

:cheers

Warning: Ron has been nekkid dialing. It’s not right! :evil

:evil :lol :lol :lol :lol :evil
:festival

…evey day you go into work, everyone asks “so how many days till you leave” followed by “and how long are you gone” finished off by a “you suck” or some variation showing they wish they were getting away…

…the schedule goes up at work and you aren’t working one minute on it!!!

:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

nekkid ? In that weather :lol :lol

Well that ends our thoughts of that side trip!

:lol :lol :lol :lol
:thumbsup

It’s not so bad, the water is warmer than you think and tho the walk to the pool is chilly, the walk back is okay

BUMP! An oldie, but Goldie!!!

…you have a packing list on your desk at work and you keep adding to it :thumbsup :pirate

I confused a cashier at Sam’s club yesterday…several large bottles of Tabasco, wostershire sauce and large cans of fruit cocktail… He did ask me what I was making…LOL

Hey Debbie when are you doing Bloodies? What can I bring? :cheers :pirate

Monday- I primarily need cans of tomato juice and perhaps yummies like dilly beans and olives or something. Thanks

No Vodka??? Just straight Tomato juice? Spicey V8? You ake the call we will bring. Where do you guys camp?

Ive got enough Vodka left over from a party we had here a few months ago… NO Spicy V-*, Just big cans of plain tomato juice… Then, I add to it… I’m not exactly sure where I will be set up this year since Tom will be in my “normal” spot… BUt, I assume I’ll be somewhere around Wanderin… I’m sure I can be found…LOL

We will look for the long line of people! :pirate

DfT’s Bloody Mary Monday Morning will take place @ the same spot, won’t it? In the yard of the Calaboose?

It should