You had me at Emmylou...

… and image distorting spectacles.

Remind me, who’s supposed to look like who here - I’ve lost track.

Was it Mark looking like Lalagay, me looking like Tim O’Brien or you looking like you’d done a hard days work?

(let’s face it, that last one ain’t gonna happen).
:lol :lol :lol

Work is a four letter word! :lol

Aren’t moderators supposed to protect us from this kind of language. :lol
I haven’t nurtured a career like this for it to confused with w*%k. :wink: :lol

That’s the way, miss out the odd word (be) and still get away with charging for a full sentence.
:lol

Not quite, that’ll be available in Phase II. I’ll invoice for the complete sentence later, normal terms? :lol :lol

That’s a great song you’re listening to. :lol :lol :lol

What?!? a few days and you’ve totally lost me…

oh do try and keep up !

Nice to have you back, Ladybug! Don’t mind all these other buggers on the site!
Jailhouse has your back. :thumbsup
Hope all the ticket transfer has gone as planned. If there is help needed, let me know.
Mark2010 seems to be a bit surly on the site, but I’m sure he’s a great guy with good wit and look forward to meeting him and sharing some stories. Think he’s in Werner Field, right next to Town Park, so plan on tracking him down.
Let me know if there is anything the Jailhouse Boys can do from this end…that includes you, Mark! :thumbsup
It’s closing in on us… and I love it!
Festival!

Small Member Rob!

Now we’re officially inside the 3 months mark I can really start to get even more excited and begin major planning.

Im really enjoying the joshing and the vibe in the forum (maybe sometimes I let the situation of work/real life come through a little too much, its tough over here) but Im ready for the time when reality is suspended and the music and people will wash me clean.

Im ready Al Koopers book at the moment which is very funny and uplifting.

Im gonna impose a news blackout on myself to stop the grey clouds covering the sun. :flower

Mark no worries

YOur in the Family !
:cheers