You had me at Emmylou...

and now we get:
Greensky Bluegrass-Can’t find the words to express how excited I will be at a night of YMSB and Greensky Bluegrass…there may be bladder issues. :lol

Three Girls and Their Buddy (long time admirer of Buddy Miller, ever since he and Julie played support to Steve Earle all those years ago)

Works Progress Adminstration - If that’s the same Davy Farragher as played with John Hiatt we really are in for a treat.

I’m envious of those that haven’t seen Buddy or Davy and I’m looking forward to my first Greensky and YMSB shows.

Should I really be this excited by a festival line up at my age.??? God I hope so.

Saw Buddy and Emmylou at SXSW where they did and hour plus forum of chatting and singing.

Fabulous stuff.

Buddy is one of the great unsung unknown heroes.

At your age; it’s potentially dangerous to get excited about anything but perhaps one small, out of character outburst might be OK.

Sean Watkins gave a good account of himself in Nickel Creek (the jury is still out on Fiction Family) so looking at the lineup of WPA, I’ve got pretty high expectations for a cracking live show.

but … YMSB & GSBG on the same bill :pickin :hop :hop :hop

I can’t work out which part of the single day lineup anouncement excites me the most: Jerry Douglas & Tim O’Brien opening the festival on thursday, Works Progress Administration with Sean & Sarah Watkins, Someone hinting that Stuart Duncan would be at TBF…
I am totally high on TBF right now and can’t seem to focus on anything remotely work/day to day life related… Help! :wink:

Welcome to my world! :lol

Jerry and Tim looks to be one of the highlights, nothing bad against the other performers, they all sound absolutely AMAZING!!! But I do love Tim, he is one of my alltime favorite songwriters and shares the top spot on my favorite album list with Darrell Scott for Real Time, and no one on this planet can match Jerry’s ability and shear talent on the Dobro, UBER UBER UBER UBER UBER UBER UBER UBER UBER UBER UBER UBER UBER UBER UBER UBER EXCITESD!!! :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :band :concert

I’m alternating between regretting not getting there until Wednesday and glad I’m not getting there earlier and peaking too early!! :eek :eek

100% agreement there, I’ve been listening to Real Time virtually non-stop for the last month, Long Time Gone is an absolute cracker, wish I could get that sound with such limited instrumentation.

That’s a set I don’t want to miss a second of.

Ron, looks like you and I might have “Brit Duty”. These folks are a little overwhelmed…and they haven’t even gotten to To-Hell-U-Ride yet! And at alltitude, no less.
:cheers :lol :cheers :lol :cheers :lol

Stuart Duncan IS NOT HINTED!!! HE’s A FACT AT TBF THIS YEAR! :hop

Auntie Hope is a HAPPY CAMPER for 2009!!!

:festivarian2 :green

:woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo

Ive been standing on a stool all day for 3 months in preparation.

Altitude smaltitude.

[/quote]
Jerry and Tim looks to be one of the highlights, nothing bad against the other performers, they all sound absolutely AMAZING!!! But I do love Tim, he is one of my alltime favorite songwriters and shares the top spot on my favorite album list with Darrell Scott for Real Time, and no one on this planet can match Jerry’s ability and shear talent on the Dobro, UBER UBER UBER UBER UBER UBER UBER UBER UBER UBER UBER UBER UBER UBER UBER UBER EXCITESD!!! :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :band :concert
[/quote]
Errr… you’ve taken the words out of my mouth!!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

:wave You’re not getting high enough, try the roof. Don’t forget the tarp and the 4 pints of beer. Remember - It’s alchohol abuse if you spill any.

:peace

What? Do you mean you were actually going to say;
“UBER UBER UBER UBER UBER UBER UBER UBER UBER UBER UBER UBER UBER UBER UBER UBER” ?

What a spooky coincidence. :rolleyes :lol :lol

That is a little spooky, should I be concerned or flattered? :huh

:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup It will be great to hear Emmylou again!!! :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
I bet TTom is in heaven, maybe even started doing pushups :lol

Push ups? That’s too much like work. :wink:

so night before last I was hovering over the laptop waiting for the lineup announcement. I didn’t outlast P.B. so read the line up yesterday morning. today is my day off, I just sat down with a nice cup-o-joe and the latest edition of Relix ( that has been sitting on the kitchen table for 4 days), I open it up and there on the inside of the front cover is the full line-up! :eek is it June yet? gotta go! gotta go now!!!

my guess is his Honor the Mayor limits it to 12 ounce curls. :cheers

There you go! Exercise. :thumbsup