Who will the remaining artists for 2022 be????

Wow, the hometown kids get to warm up the stage for Phil, how cool is that! Couldn’t be more excited! Just filled the living room with all the camping/festival totes. Been 3 years, so they needed a good organizing! Time to start looking into my catfish supplies!

P&F @ the Frost was just announced for 6/4 … so this could be the lineup for Bluegrass:

https://www.vivalazone.org/sites/default/files/zoner_images/275542686_503889401106403_5413428344255757577_n.jpg

That was my thought. Would be an excellent backing band. Metzger and Russo are great togehter. Benmont Tench (Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers) is a great touch. JRAD doesn’t have any dates bluegrass weekend so maybe this is why. What a closer!

Little bird just whispered a song in my ear, that said Elephant Revival will play TBF!

Todd, that is a Revival!

That would be a catch for PB.
Phil and TenD probably got some folks super charged, I am not one of them but putting together a festival schedule is like juggling swords.
Hard to balance the hot new acts with the old reliables, plus there are so many festivals now and some artists are creating their own fests.
It must be quite the challenge.
Just happy the festival will look more like what people are accustomed to filling their solstice-ish weekend with.

Big Richard is a great new addition! Joy played cello in Bonnie Paine and Friends at TBF in 2019. This all Woman outfit will surely be a crowd pleaser! Thanks PB!

Todd you are on point. They were so good at Winter Wondergrass. I am already a super fan.

Joy and her husband Andy camped with us at TBF 2019. They filled the campground with Cello and Fiddle every night! Such good people and wonderful musicians. I haven’t got to see Big Richard yet, but from the videos I’ve watched it’s going to be awesome!

Big Richard will kill it on the Fred Shellman stage! Can’t wait. Appears that peter rowan moved to Thursday? I thought I saw him on the Sunday line up.

100% yes to all of these.

I hadn’t seen them either until WWG, and they killed it!! Can’t wait!!!

Officially announced Elephant Revival! :woohoo :woohoo Those birds never lie! The email ER sent today, also says they are playing 2 shows at TBF, so I guess we know the first Nightgrass announcement! :concert

Could be Elks/Transfer or perhaps Firstgrass as well?

I’m hoping wednesday night conference center! From the chatter I hear it’s some form of Nightgrass show!

Elephant Revival is now on lineup for Saturday. And I noticed for first time . . . no Yonder at all! Did I miss something? At Strings&Sol this past Dec they were better than in years, more spontaneous energy and I really like Nick addition. Have they just worn out their welcome?

With Bobby in Boulder Friday and Saturday and then 2 days off, any chance we would see him come play with Phil on Sunday night? Probably not. But, dreaming of the magic that would bring to us all who stick around until the end. Never miss a Sunday show! Sturgill and Brandi closed out my last two tellurides and man o man will I never forget.

Looks like Phil just added a stop in Missoula on 6/17. His friends for that show are Stu Allen, Grahame, Holly Bowling and John Molo. Will we see these folks or Telluride artists, that is the question…

:flower Yeah, I’m also hoping that Bobby would try and make it, but not holding breath … it’s a bit of a haul from hitting the pillow after the Saturday show to getting to the stage on Sunday … I’ll likely be doing it myself.

Maybe Del was trying to convince him to make the trip?

https://scontent-den4-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/280197988_532078851620992_2586515083515867816_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&ccb=1-6&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=yrwQ_GgjZKYAX-ZpvBL&tn=dVivhhQaF3KbiMGU&_nc_ht=scontent-den4-1.xx&oh=00_AT-LyATjJKd_DWJM4tifGr4NxmjYtKVjtc_UxzYJq7GP8g&oe=627D1434