Who will the remaining artists for 2022 be????

Hey Ferg please just let me know who I wont tell a soul! :secret

Lots of bands play two, even three festivals in one weekend. Seems many bands switch from tour bus to steam powered aeroplanes during summer festival season, where you might play California on Thursday and New York on Saturday. I’m betting near half the artists at TBF fly into Telluride. I’m still holding out until PB says no!
[/quote]
I am still holding on to Billy coming Sunday night!

That’s my guess too!

Turnpike, like so many awesome bands came from my hometown of Tahlequah! Where Bonnie Paine and her sisters are from, Randy Crouch, Thomas Trapp (Flat Picking Champion), and many folks travel to Tahlequah just to be a part of that scene, Vince, SCI, and others. Elephant Revival was formed on a creek outside town, and their first gig was opening for Drew Emmitt band in Tahlequahs old Dream Theater. Turnpike would be a good addition! So would a Vince Herman and Randy Crouch duo!

My vote is for Billy or Trampled by Turtles! :pray:t4: Please Santa Ferg!

Billy would be epic he is somethin hua. So much fire. Has my full attention fer sure. Man the gates Ferg if so he is one magnetic dude. WOOF!

I can be the one to pick out the green M & M’s no prob…

Oh, heck, I’ll tell ya. I can tell ya it’s not Billy or Plant/Krauss, tho there’s stories behind each one!

Looks like someone kinda guessed one of ‘em.

Oh, it’s only an hour and a half. Better wait. Bands are waiting to.

Phil

us

in

Robert Earl Keen! Robert Earl Keen!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdGi0i-2BzM

Phil Lesh & Friends, The Turnpike Troubadours, and The Duhks

just saw the email!
question is … which slots? Sunday night still pending? arghh!! the suspense

ah! now I see: Lesh and Turnpike have Sunday night :slight_smile:

WHen I heard Phil Lesh was scheduled, I HAD to get to the forum to see the reaction of the Deadheads. I figured FOM would be thrilled!

Solid! it also seems like we have 4 more TBA slots… very exciting!

Just a box of rain.

Yes, very thrilled indeed! … and while I have my historical favorites re: “friends”, it doesn’t really matter to me. At 82, it’s all a gift / gravy at this stage of the game. Unfortunately, I didn’t make it to the PB Phil show last year in Lyons but did get to Dillon and Vail. I wasn’t sure about the lineup going in, but it turned out to be excellent! … especially the Vail show where they clicked into another space.

There are some interesting sit in possibilities with Rowan, House Band, and Tibetan Monks all playing on Sunday.

Not holding my breath, but Bobby is rumored to be in Boulder on Friday and Saturday with D&C … who knows, maybe the stars might align with some kind of freak lark.

Thank you Ferg!

I keep seeing everyone saying The Duhks are on the lineup but my eyes are not seeing what you all are I guess. Where are you seeing this?! :huh