who left the door open?

Where the heck are all these spammers coming from all of a sudden?

They won’t last long!
I’ve been telling Brian and Dustin as soon as I see them. :thumbsup
We’re bound to have a few as the festival season draws closer, but we’ll keep on top of it. :flower

Sorry about all these spammers. We try to keep tabs on them, but a few seem to be slipping through as the seasonal traffic picks up. We’ll get them deleted/banned as soon as we see 'em.

Cheers,
Brian

Thanks Brother …
:cheers

Damn, does this mean I can’t place my order for some KB??
~ I’m sure dude was legit…
:lol :giggle

Thanks Brian

I was just teasin, lol… THANKS BRIAN!! :flower

Well I got a private PM sent today via this forum. One of those “click here” for some fresh spam messages.
The user name is “Unsense09”.
Thanks

Tahoe Dave

Happy New Year Y’all!

another for banning “Unsense09” :rolleyes

This was the first spam I’ve gotten on this site. Kind of disappointing, but was bound to happen sooner or later.

Girls photo rating??? Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat :huh Who let the dog out :dog :dog :dog

I got the same PM in my mail box- help please

Me too.

Ditto.

I’d rather rate guys’ photos anyway… :wink:

Yup. It’s obvious this guy doesn’t know us very well!

SPAM? More like Green Eggs and Ham for Sam I Am!!!

Auntie Hope :festivarian2 :green

He’s been reported. :thumbsup
I’m sure Dustin will take care of it Monday. :flower

I reported too …
:cheers

Not all spammers are scammers. In fact, any day now, my buddy is going to be sending me thousands of dollars! People told me that it was a spam scam, but he’s really nice AND he’s a PRINCE. I asked him if he wanted to join us in T-ride, and he DOES! He is just having some trouble getting his money into the United States (you would think that we could make this easier!).

So this afternoon, I’m supposed to wire him some “guarantee” cash, and then the Nigerian bank will deposit the same amount in MY account! It’s good karma. PLUS Prince Ni’kqy^gum’"ka (that’s his royal name - he goes by “Ron” most of the time) is going to send me even MORE cash. AND he said he’s buy a round of beer for everyone in TP during the fest.

You’ll soon agree that some spam can lead to long term friendships!!!

Ooooh, gotta run. They’re having a special on this cream that makes certain body parts grow to unbelievable sizes!

OH JOHN! :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Thanks for the laugh, Buddy! :lol :lol :lol

Auntie Hope :festivarian2 :green

Sorry, everyone. I was away from my computer this weekend, so I didn’t ban this spammer until yesterday morning.

We usually catch spammers when they try to register, but this one somehow slipped through our security checks.