who left the door open?

Spam :huh
Well shoot I thought a beautiful russian bride was coming along with that big lump of cash being transfered from Nigeria…

:peace

I got the same one, and when I tried to report it to admin, it would not send the message.

Yeah. “Unsense09” sent me one too. I was so excited cause I got a message. Saw the subject line & went back to being bummed. Thanks for nailin 'em though Brian.

LMAO !!!
John your Killing me …
:evil :cheers :evil

Uh oh. Bad news from Nigeria. Because of the earthquake in Haiti, my Prince dude’s flight got canceled. I don’t understand the connection, but he’s STILL coming to T-ride - he’s just going to have to get a different flight. It’s a little more expnsive, so I’m sending him another thousand bucks, but when he gets here, I’m gonna be rich!

Who knew I could make so much money using the internet? I might have to quit my new job (I’ve applied to stuff envelopes from home - the employment kit only cost me $1,225, but they said I’d be raking it in once the big companies hear about my services).

Hey, did you guys know that Bill Gates will send you $25 if you email 10 of your friends with “I Love Microsoft” in the subject line? It’s true!

:lol :lol :medal :lol :lol :medal John why haven’t we met. You are hilarious :medal :medal