Which artist(s) are you most excited about seeing???

The more I’ve been thinking about it, I think I am pretty excited to see Béla Fleck & Toumani Diabate…that’s like a once in a lifetime kinda thing.

Also, any Night Grass show that I am lucky enough to get in to has me pretty excited too. Can’t wait untill they give us some info about it tomorrow…

I saw Bela play with Toumani (an a few other fantastic musicians) this past Friday… you aren’t kidding, that set is going to be phenomenal!

Anyone else going to the show at The Ryamn? :ball

Thank you PBG gods for blesing us with such a fine NightGrass Schedule!!! All three of my favs got a late night spot!!!(or two).

Stoak level just doubled!!!

David Byrne and Elvis Costello for sure.
Jenny Lewis just put out an awesome album, and I saw Conor Oberst last year in Saratoga NY and he rocks.
His CD from last year is great.

A few in no particular order:

House Band
Crooked Still
Steel Drivers
Works Progress Administration
Jerry Douglas Band
Elvis Costello

:dancing

Whovers first on.

Then I will know I am there and its all not a dream.

I’ll have to add Crooked Still to my list, I’d never heard of them till they were put on the TBF lineup, and I’m loving their sound!

Thu:
Zac Brown Band

Fri:
Jenny Lewis
Bela and Toumani for sure

Sat:
The classics and always amazing Jerry and Sam

Sun:
My only full day off…and I’m not missing anything

Sun: My only full day off....and I'm not missing anything

Really? I would have to disagree with the not missing anything part. I respect and am looking forward to seeing every one of those bands/artists!

Telluride House Band | Emmylou Harris | Tim O’Brien | Todd Snider | The Steeldrivers | Works Progress Administration | Mike Farris & The Roseland Rhythm Revue

Nightgrass: Punch Brothers Play Radiohead (That might be incredible)

We are excited about Crooked Still as well! We did not know about them either and are lucky enough to have nightgrass tix for them! WooooHoooo! :thumbsup

Railroad Earth!

I’m curious about how Crooked Still sounds without Rushaad. That guy is goofy crazy, but man can he work a cello.

Oh, and I am really looking forward to Kasey Chabers (though I know Hope isn’t too crazy about her :slight_smile: as well as 3 girls and their Buddy (btw, is Buddy going to be recovered from surgery enough for this act to still be there?) I love Patty Griffin almost as much as Tom loves EmmyLou, so even though she’s not up there solo, it’s still going to be a big treat to see her live :slight_smile:

Me too. He was crazy, did you see him lick his Cello last year. It was so funny. Watching him play made me want to play. :medal
But the whole band is good so I think were not gonna miss em…

I am fan of Crooked Still as well, I can’t seem to get enough of Aofie O’Donovan’s voice. She sang So Lonesome I Could Cry with How to Grow a Band at their Sunday Nightgrass show two years ago, and it was amazing. Rushad had a lot of energy and was great, but I love them without him too.

Mitch… again… sorry… I just couldn’t wash dishes to Kasey Chambers two years ago. By the way… she’s gotten MUCH better over the past two years! :thumbsup

Goodie…with luck, I should know soon if the festigods have smiled on me this year and we can enjoy her together.

hugs to my auntie

I got a ticket for their Nightgrass show too!!! WoooooHoooo! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Yes, the lead singer’s voice is beautiful, and their music has a very haunting quality to it, I find myself singing their tunes at random moments of the day, completely out of the blue…
I think they’ll probably be great to see in a small venue as well, so the nightgrass show should be a real treat :slight_smile:

I just want to hear the group that is going to blow me away because I have no idea that they will be that good. Fast or slow, loud or quiet, someone always comes through for me.

I believe that will Tim O’Brien and Jerry Douglass… and then continues on.

Can’t wait for REE on the main stage, but really the reason to go every year is the house band.