Weather predictions?

Getting excited now. Starting to think seriously about packing. Last year I was VERY glad I packed thermals, puffa jacket, tights, boots and mittens. What’s the outlook for this summer? Can i safely pack fewer clothes for a blizzard and include a couple of summer T shirts? Or should I throw in my (fake) fur lined boot liners again?

Hit me with your best guess, we only get a certain amount of luggage allowance on that long haul.

Thanks, cannot wait to see everyone :blue_heart::green_heart:

Leslie, I find it best to error on the safe side. Even those days that it gets hot, it still gets cold after dark, so the cold weather gear is always needed. Let’s just hope we don’t need it during the day time, and lets hope all our rain gear stays packed and not required!

2 Likes

Agree with Todd! Anything is possible despite the forecasts and boy have we seen it all over the years!

With that said, it’s currently looking great!! https://www.accuweather.com/en/us/telluride/81435/daily-weather-forecast/332190

4 Likes

A-Fan! I was just contemplating this as well. Im always happy with my self for packing my bibs. Just playing it as safe/comfortable as possible. I know packing is always a concern but if your fauxfur fit last year might as well bring em.
Hope things have been great for ya.
Looking forward so seeing all yall

1 Like

I didn’t put out my annual prediction in April like I usually do, but I’m expecting a warm dry year. with lows at night in the 40’s and 50’s and high’s in the upper 70’s to 80’s. So bring sunscreen.

7 Likes

Well There it is Folks! Our Mayor did not seen his shadow so summer t’s it is!.. Thank you Tom! :sun_with_face:

3 Likes

I’m happy with that! :sunny::sunny::sunny::sunny::sunny::sunny:

1 Like

Thanks Tom, let that sun shine :sunny::sunny::sunny::sunny:

1 Like