Ticketmaster Vehicle Passes?

Hi. Someone is offering to sell me a Mary E vehicle pass. As proof they have the pass, they sent me a screenshot of a Ticketmaster screen with the pass ready for transfer. If this is is a fake, they did a remarkably good job it looks good. But I didn’t know these were available through Ticketmaster, I thought they were through SeeTickets only.

Does this sound legit?

1 Like

Please review this post: Beware of scammers - mostly via text!

Feel free to ping me if you have any additional questions. Happy to help!

I spoke with Planet Bluegrass and they shared how the tickets could be transferred. I sent the information to the person messaging, no response and then I come back to the messages here on the forum and see them removed for being a scammer. lol
This is what I send to them, as explained to me by Planet Bluegrass.

Please contact Planet Bluegrass at this number
1-800-624-2422 and tell them you are transferring the tickets to
(Name) @ (email) and they will refund you your money and allow me to contact them to purchase the passes.
Let me know once you have contacted them. I’m excited and look forward to completing this exchange.
Thank You,

1 Like

So you’re saying it’s a scam? There were some red flags, but they did contact me through the forum and conversed with me in a forum chat. Their forum name is pauygdfre.

I would have thought it impossible to get vehicle passes outside of seetickets, since they sell out in the first hour.

Pauygdfre contacted me too. Guessing its a scam.

Oh yeah that’s the one that messaged me also, definitely a scam

Me too. Scam. I usually ask questions like “what concert is this for?” I’m eagerly awaiting his response.

I am actually Mary E - I didn’t buy a vehicle pass for what it’s worth - how did they get my name?

Mary E Ilium is a campground associated with the festival: Mary E Ilium Campground — Planet Bluegrass • Colorado Music Festivals & Concerts • Lyons, CO

Thanks for the heads up…duh ~ laughing :slight_smile:

2 Likes