TBF41 Rollcall

Sugar, you leaving at 11:00 PM??? Be careful!

My brother’s driving with me. While one of us drives, the other can sleep. It’s the perfect plan!

:thumbsup

Safe travels my friend. See you Saturday!

Looking forward to it!

Leaving from Golden Colorado :flower

Forgot to add the part about the buckeye being a “useless” nut

Lakewood, Colorado…affectionately known as Lakehood. Can’t wait to see y’all in Telluride…affectionately known as Awesome.

I’m heading west to my 8th consecutive TBF from Colorado Springs, CO with friend from Ohio as travelin’ companion.

My fourth year in a row coming out of Atlanta

Awesome! Always down to try new things! This is both of our firsts (on a whim), my friends first festival EVER so I’m really hoping I do a good job planning. I said I’d fly to Oakland to see Nickel Creek with her (we both loved them as kids but are just about as old as the crew so they broke up before we got to see them) and then half-jokingly said we should just do Telluride… the next day she called me a said she booked her flight… so I found us tickets! Everything has fallen into place so perfectly that I can’t imagine we’ll have a less than perfect time!

See you soon Billy! :cheers I am a straight up ginger and she is the cutest thing you ever saw. We will be in Town Park as of Wednesday afternoon, wandering around trying to find a spot!

That story is an inspiration! That’s how Telluride gets you: on a whim. Make sure to come on up to Run a Muck. We’re a little ginger deficient this year. I’m the only one holding down the fort and I’m going to need some back up! :wink:

Year number 6 for me.
Utah!

Window Rock, AZ

:wave See you guys tomorrow!

I can definitely help you out with that! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVN_0qvuhhw GINGER POWER!

Coming from Boston for my 6th consecutive Telluride! Can’t wait!

NOW THATS SOME FUNNY $%^&*

Sandy Hook ,CT

My first vacation in 25 years! YIPEEEEEEEEE

Long range weather forecast is comforting…LGA to Denver on Tuesday pm , rental car from there to Telluride…

(18 years in a row at GreyFox/Winterhawk with three daughters, wife, mother-in-law, way too much equipment and work - not really a vacation…So now divorced 4 years, daughters couldn’t commit to this trip -WTF- and instead of GreyFox in July it’ll be Newport Folk for the first time…

Peace Happy Fathers Day Full moon see ya soon!

Since it’s a Bluegrass festival, sombody needs be coming from the Bluegrass state. Guess it’s up to us! Be there Wednesday :thumbsup

VALLEY OF THE SUN!!! Phoenix, AZ at 5 AM on Wednesday. 2nd year in a row!!

All the way from the mile high city leaving 5 am Wednesday! Second TBF first time TP campers!
:cheers