TBF41 Rollcall

Richland, WA. See you Tuesday!

Grand Junction, CO

Camp Run-A-Muck!! Woooo!!!

I expect to be drunk dialed while I’m on the road tomorrow night. Make it happen!

Hey Al stop in to Moab brewing and have a cold one for me!

Yes, that can be arranged. I’ll leave a note for my drunk self to remind me.

I’ve already had drunk dials from Hippie and Carolyn the last 2 nights.

Hippie Called me at 1:00 AM two nights ago, but my phone was set to silent since I had to be up at 5:00 AM for work. Then I got a text berating me for not answering that morning. I failed my Run a Muck brethren. But I promise to do better next time!

You get a pass, Sugar. I’m sure it would have been a real productive conversation. :rolleyes

Wabasha, MN for #21 - as always, I Can’t Frickin’ Wait!! :fish

:lol

All the way from Fort Collins, CO for my first!!! I have a feeling it won’t be my last.

Fort Fun in the house! Love that place…

My friend is flying in from San Fran and I am coming from Denver! 6 DAYS!!!

Left Boone, NC 2hrs ago! Merlefest country!! Going by Idaho Springs to get some family! WhooHoo!

I just moved from San Francisco (Cole Valley neighborhood) to Denver (Berkeley neighborhood)

This is #11 for me. Stop by Run a Muck, if you’d like, for your first Crunchy Frog shots

:cheers

Billy

I’m coming from Steamboat Springs, CO. See all you crazy-wonderful folks on Sunday!

Jacksonville, Florida with a twist.

Oh this is so much fun. I cannot believe where people are coming from…Alaska, really?? I have lots of kin folk there.

My 6 hour drive is from Colorado Springs. I guess this time around the Destination IS the Journey. Especially for all you ambitious long distance travelers. Stay safe.

(I leave tomorrow at high noon)

I hold an official certification to do this.

Excellent! I wish I could be there for the pre-landrush party by the bathhouse. Especially since Run a Muck instituted a new rule last year forbidding ball tagging.

Yeah, the no ball tagging rule does make the pre-landrush party less stressful. God knows what we will come up with this year that we will have to outlaw for next year.