TBF wedding sugestions?

I have a best friend who wants to get married at TBF, and I would like help with providing for all his wishes. My goal is to arrange everything possible. So that when he arrives all he needs to do is “Exist in Love and Live in that moment” which we all know TBF delivers. My question is: How, When, and Where? How should It be performed ie Pastor Mustard? When: Probably 1st or 2nd day of the Fest, so they can fully be at TBF. And Where: The stage or Bridal Falls… Anything you guys have would be greatly appreciated. :flower

Bridal Veil isn’t a bad spot, but so is Firecracker Hill overlooking the festival.
Pastor Mustard won’t be there, so I’d suggest you check with The Telluride Wedding Guide to see who could perform the ceremony.
I’m sure there’s plenty of musical festivarians that can provide music during and after the ceremony. :flower

I have a ministers cert. but I have never performed a wedding. This is a great friend and I would love to do it, but feel it needs to be as great as possible. I’ll check the guide. Thanks Mayor I can’t wait to see ya again.

You can also check Signature Events of Telluride and see if they have anything to offer.

Pastor Mustard will be at TBF right?

He was let go last year!

I had no idea. I haven’t been in about 14 years, but Pastor Mustard and TBF seemed to be linked together. So who does the MC now?

The Musicians took turns introducing each other last year (i.e. Emmylou Harris introduced Counting Crows if I remember correctly).

It may sound strange/lame but it really did work out quite well. :thumbsup

Auntie Hope :pickin

This festival needs a full time Emcee! Gosh Darn it!

:wave
Run a Muck would be happy to host a wedding. Have it on Tuesday afternoon and we’ll throw you a great big hoedown afterwards :lol :lol :lol

the excitement builds.

I’ll back Jerry up on this one.

Run-A-Muck would love to host this wedding. You bring the cake!

(Note to self: Pack the good tye-dye)

Auntie Hope :pickin

I’ll be a witness. :thumbsup
I’m only an honorary mayor, so I’m not certified to perform the ceremony. :wink:

I think thats a great idea! :love

you could even have a real live Hippie perform the service :thumbsup

Just let me know in the next two weeks, it will take a couple of days to get the paperwork together. :flower

:cheers

hmmmm…

HIPPIE: Helper In Promoting Peaceful INDIVIDUAL Existence . . . is that right??

perhaps for the wedding it could be: Helper In Promoting Peaceful INSEPARABLE Existence

:wink:

aaaahhhh - I’m blushing

You’re so sweet… are you camping with us this year?

Hi there! I live here in Telluride and am a certified minister, of the sort of hippie type, I suppose. I would be happy to perform your friends ceremony if needed. Also, just to let you know, in the state of Colorado, anyone, and I mean anyone, can perform a wedding ceremony. They just have to sign the license along with two witnesses and the bride & groom. Let me know if I can help you out in any way.

That’s nice to know! I thought you had to have some sort of certificate. :flower

Wow! i love Colorado! Everyone is so wonderful :flower

yup! if I can convince him, i may take over tom’s guest tent . . . :rolleyes otherwise I gotta buy myself a tent!

I just did some checking, and according to Colorado law:
“Ceremonies performed by parties not certified by the state will be considered invalid .” :eek