Pre-Fest Town Park festivities!

I hope it’s as it was before with designated smoking areas with appropriate snuffing buckets! I enjoy smoking from time to time, but I also think there’s a separate place for smoking, and diligence is required in snuffing out! Having a designated area helps.

Yes, that worked for a few days but then it went back to people just putting them out on the ground. any place they happened to be smoking, especially at the late night picks.
If people would carry their own little ashtray tin it would be a big help.

With all the shows at Transfer Warehouse does this mean no more workshops at Elks Park downtown? Transfer is nice, but not as big and last year with small crowds those shows were full. Had to wait to get in to a few of them as they limit the capacity.

I posted this in a separate thread, as well, but Run a Muck will be throwing a Hippie Jerry Memorial Picking Party on Tuesday. The timing is not yet set in stone, but more details will come soon.

Here is what Run a Muck is planning for 2022. I made a separate post with more details, but wanted to include it here, too, since it looks like a lot of planning has happened here.

Monday: Town Park Singer Songwriter
4:00-5:00 AND 6:00-7:00

Tuesday: Hippie Jerry Memorial Picking Party
2:00

Wednesday: Pretend Friend and Shaky Hand String Band (double bill)
9:00

Thursday: High Country Hustle
After the mainstage closes - so probably 10:30? Official time TBA after the full mainstage schedule is announced complete with times.

Is anyone planning a disco (or other genre) dance party this year?

Perhaps. Keep an eye out for signs… :thumbsup

We’ve been going to Rockygrass for several years and are so excited to attend our very first TBF. We were lucky to get TP camping and plan to come in on Saturday and look forward to all the festivities.

We’re planning on bringing cash and/or liquor/food donations but what other fun gear or props do we need to bring for the pre-fest fun? For example, can you tell us more about the Goddess walk (what to wear/bring). We’re looking forward to sharing some MO local beers with you at the waterfall.

Looking forward to seeing everyone in a week! :cheers

For the goddess walk, bring your lovely self and a reusable cup. The goddesses will be gifted with offerings of food and drink while they make their way around Town Park. Wear what makes you feel like your best goddess self. Some wear repurposed Halloween costumes, others wear flowing dresses/skirts, lots of boas and flowered hats, etc. One goddess wore her bikini and cowgirl boots. :burn I recommend comfortable shoes, lots of sunscreen, and a water bottle.

Unrelated to goddess walk, the festival fields historically have been open before festival, so bring yard games or a frisbee if that’s your jam. It’s fun to just lounge out there on a blanket, too.

See everyone in less than a week!

Don’t forget about Caturday, it’s a thing, and happens over 50 times a year, but luckily it will happen twice during Telluride TP week!

Truck is completely packed and loaded. We leave Tulsa in 3 hours!!! :woohoo :hombre :devil :rock :festivarian
Woodward OK tonight, Pagosa tomorrow, and we’ll be having lunch in Telluride on Friday. :cheers

Can’t wait to give/get long over-due hugs!