Practical First Timer advice please !

I’m not sure about the other campsites, but you can’t get into Town Park once the festival starts unless you have a Town Park or Warner Field pass.

The High School is the ‘family zone’… They don’t even allow alcohol into that campground. My guess is that there won’t be much jamming to be had there either. I stayed at Lawson Hill last year and we had a lot of fun. The fact that I was camped with some of Arizona’s best pickers didn’t hurt, lol… We had lots of peeps jamming every nite and it was a great community. For showers, you hafta take a shuttle to the High School tho, but the lines didn’t seem long from what I noticed. I had a handicap pass so I drove into town each day. I believe the showers only costs a couple dollars too. If you don’t get into Town Park or Warner Field, I would suggest Lawson Hill for what it seems you are lookin for!!
:slight_smile:

Can we get a clarification on Warner Field from Planet Bluegrass, please.

Is Warner Field off limits to folks not camping on Warner or in Town Park, and if so, from what time period?

Auntie Hope :festivarian2 :green

Warner Field has the same entrance as Town Park, so yes…you must have a Town Park or Warner Field campground pass to enter either.

This is true, just as in Town Park, once the festival starts.

O.K., so folks can visit Warner Field until the evening of the 17th. Cool!

Thanks Dustin :thumbsup

Auntie Hope :festivarian2 :green

Hey, thanks for the advice! I’ll definitely book for Lawson Hill then (my surname is also Lawson, so I’m taking it as a sign :wink: )
Regarding the shuttle, how late do they run at night? I’m guessing walking to and from the festival is not an option from there…
It’s a shame you can’t access Town Park or Warner field once the festival starts, but I guess the crowd will be just as fun up at Lawson Hill :slight_smile: