Post questions that are NOT listed in the FAQ here

Send a personal message to BluegrassDustin or send an e-mail from the address in your festivarian account to dustin@bluegrass.com with the username you want to change it to.
I’m sure he’ll do it for you. :flower

Thanks Tom, see ya in 49 days.
Beth :flower

Mandogeek, Beth is that the best you can do :lol :lol
Something just plain wrong here. Just feels so wrong to call you a geek :lol

Well I play the mando and I’m a geek. I’m ok with being a geek because the pay is great and I don’t get teased anymore for being the brainy type. :lol
Beth AKA MandoGeek

I received a personal message and I’ve been trying to reply to it for 20 minutes. I’ve entered the code that it asks for (in both places) and even listened to be sure I had the code right, but it just keeps coming back to the same page and doesn’t actually send my message. Any ideas?

Lets see, first log in to the forum . Now top right page select messages. Select message and reply. Does that work? :flower

Code? I don’t remember ever seeing where you have to enter any code, unless you’re not logged in. Maybe Dustin will have to look into why you can’t send/reply any message. :huh

Turns out I spent too much time browsing the posts and by the time I went to reply the system had logged me out and I didn’t realized it. Now that I’m re-logged in, it sent just fine.

THANKS!!!

:wave

s a pop-up camper under 24 ft acceptable for the “TBF Town Park Vehicle Passes- No vehicles over 24 feet” pass? Assuming of course the towing vehicle is parked elsewhere.

I have not been able to locate a definitive answer and the festivarians seem to know everything! Thanks in advance for your help.

:cheers

Yes, that is acceptable. :thumbsup

THANK YOU! :cheers

What is the oversized vehicle parking arrangements?
Thanks

Generally speaking, we don’t have many good options for oversized vehicles.

Give us a call and we’ll see what your options might be…

303-823-0848

D.

What time does the Box Office open on Friday for Rockygrass?

Thanks,
Katie

Generally speaking, about 9am.

We’ll have the times posted closer to the Festival.

You’re best bet would be either the General Discussion forum or the Colorado board.

The overall FAQ links to the Telluride buy/sell forum, perhaps there should be links to all 3 festivals there? I read the FAQ and then clicked the link to see what tickets might be available for Rockygrass, and it took me a while to realize that I was looking at a Telluride ticket exchange board.

Telluride Tom I got an email saying you had split this into 2 topics. What is the other one?

Since it was a question about when tickets went on sale for Telluride, I split it and moved it to the Telluride Bluegrass Festival section.

This topic is for the entire forum, not specific to any festival, locale, or subject, so if it doesn’t belong here it will be split off and moved. :thumbsup

To whom it mat concern,

I’m looking for a place to announce a lodging opportunity for Bluegrass. Where/ how should I post this?

Thanks!!