Post questions that are NOT listed in the FAQ here

It wouldn’t be right if you could applaud or smite yourself. :wink:

:wave Trying to clean up my forum account and was wondering why you can delete some posts right at the summray of all my posts while others you must go to the spot where the post originated…?
It would be easier to edit all my posts if this option was available for all posts in the summray tab :flower I think its bad form for me to have more posts than the Mayor, so I’m cleanin my forum house today :flower

Anyone know how far parking is from the Lawson campground?

not THAT far …lol
:cheers

Well I guess that makes me the POST HO !

As well as the current “Ho”! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!

Love Ya Man!!! See you REAL soon!

I have a question…

ARE WE THERE YET!!!

Auntie Hope (who should be out packing her car!)
:festivarian2 :green

I don’t have them either, never have and I tried asking for the email verification thing again but it didn’t work. I can’t applaud or smite, and I don’t even see them on the screen for anybody else. I was told they show up after a certain number of posts, but I don’t know if that really the case or not. Haven’t posted enough to know.

:wave Ahhh the throes of narcissism… Why would you want to applaude / smite your self?

Are we a bit bi polar?

:peace

Not for me you silly Hippie! I want to applaud some of the wonderful things I have seen on here that I think are so funny, some of them are yours even! I understand it’s not for one’s self, but I thought it was so we could applaud others. I’m not even sure what smite is, so I’m not too concerned with it. I just wondered why they have never been here, at least for me and I guess others too have that same question.

Is there any way to retrieve/look at the PM’s I have sent?

Edit: Telluride Tom is the master of all that is forum to me.

Actually, you can! :thumbsup
As long as you didn’t deselect the “save a copy in my outbox” then all of your sent messages will be there. :flower

I can not seem to send a PM. Whats the dealy - o?

See my post in this thread for directions.

(click the link)

:cheers

Or you can click on the little scrolly thing under the persons picture to send them a PM (it’s green). :thumbsup

Is there a way to change the user name on my account? I wasn’t thinking when I signed up last year. I created the account as “Da Virgin” since it was my first year going. Since I’ve been TBF de-flowered now and will be going back again this year (and several more years to come), I would like to update my account name without losing it’s history. Do you know if that is possible? If I can’t do it on the web interface, can you just update it in the backend data?

Thanks!

:lol :lol :lol

Man, that’s kind of rough…

I don’t think we are able to change our usernames. You may need the assistance of the Planet Bluegrass angels, Dustin, Brian, or Jasmine. Oh angels, :angel, will you help this festivarian, lest he be forever known as da virgin. :lol :lol :lol

Dustin,
I want to change my name also. I thought about just signing up for a new account and using Buddha’s email account, but then I would have to check his email too. Way too much to do. Any suggestions?
Beth :flower

Exactly, I’m not sure what I was thinking when I signed up with that username?! It made sense at the time as it was my first time to TBF. However, you just confirmed what I think most people think of the name. If any of these angels are able to help, I would greatly appreciate it!