Official Bloody Mary Monday 2022 Planning Thread (now with 100% more Mimosas!)

Thanks Clayton!

Just need a couple more and we’re square. Oh and garnishes perhaps. Sometimes we have wayyyyyyyyyy too many, sometimes not enough - tough to judge.

We’re so close!

I’ll bring a bottle of champagne and some garnishes!
And maybe some juice too unless we have way too much already …

I’ll bring some jalapeno and garlic stuffed olives and celery stalks.

-Jenny

Rock on! Please bring 2 OJs (52 oz each)!

Wonderful, thanks Jenny!

3 more champagnes and we’re golden!!!

3 more champagnes and we’re golden!!! << L, how can you possibly know it’s only three more? >>

Is DfT all secured to mix up all this loveliness? :lovedr The FOMO is kicking in hard now… :flower :festival
Just a friendly FYI, we’ll have Heartlander Bloody Mary’s @ Blue Ox, so if your there, (WI)
come on over to the Potluck Pickin’ Place. We’re the brown spot on your BOx map.
Happy festivaaaaal! friends! Hopefully next year the stars will align again. :cheers :horsey

What can I say, I’m a soothsayer of sorts…

Is DfT all secured to mix up all this loveliness?
In my book it wouldn't be a proper BMM without her!
Just a friendly FYI, we'll have Heartlander Bloody Mary's @ [b][i]Blue Ox[/i][/b]
Hope to make it one of these years - and certainly hope to have your bloody skills back in TP!!

We are newbies and appreciate all the great info and advice from seasoned Festivarians on the Forum. We have been to Rockygrass many years—but this is our first TBF.

We’ll bring 2 bottles of champagne and some Bloody Mary garnishes. Look forward to meeting you all! :cheers

Outstanding, thanks so much for the contribution! Where do you camp at RG?

Our first years were at Bohn Park until the flood. Then River’s Edge (I think that is what it’s called–across the street from the fest) and last year and this year at the farm with our travel trailer. We love Rockygrass! We also have gone to MerleFest in NC for many, many years (camping on Kerr Lake).

We’re seeing Jackson Browne in KS on our way and then spending a couple of days in Palisade at the wineries before the fest.
We’ve wanted to go to TBF for some time and were lucky to score Town Park camping—can’t wait!

See you soon!

:wave

I’ll bring champagne and oj.

Thanks Gail, you’re the best!

That wraps it up, everyone - we’re good on donations for 2022. BMM+M is just 8 days away!

Wondering if this event will be live streamed for us that can’t make it this year?

Have fun you lucky Festivarians!

So much fomo you’re even missing bloodies!? We’ll hold it down for you, buddy. We’ll party extra hard together next year (plus Rockygrass!)

Got some Buckeye vodka for you. All packed and ready to go.

What the heck bro…didn’t know that…sorry to hear this…hope you are well!

:cheers