NightGrass Announcements?

how much are nightgrass shows, typically?

it depends on which venue, since nightgrass shows take place across t’ride. sheridan opera house shows run the highest, with venues such as fly me to the moon saloon costing less.

i hate to just throw out numbers, but i feel like RRE at the sheridan cost something like $25.maybe $30, two years ago and crooked still at fly me to the moon cost $15.

both totally worth it and, for my money, among the best sets of the weekend.

I believe the Yonder kick off show Wednesday night is around $45. That’s the only one I’ve ever been to.

I sure hope not… In 07 it was only 20 bucks…maybe 25. 45 for yonder…i think not! it’ll be in the 25 range! Us yonder fans would never settle for 45 dollar tickets. Even in tride!!! :thumbsup

ok my bad…in 07 it was only 22 for pre party yonder at the Conference Center. and it was 30 that year for the Sheridan. :slight_smile: So I think it’s safe to say that any show at the Sheridan is gonna be more expensive than the others, simply because of the intimacy/history of the building. I guess it wouldn’t be outta this world to have a 30 dollar yonder pre party fee…but 45…hopefully not!!! :wink: Come on n release night grass!!!

I’m probably wrong. My brother bought those tickets as a way of paying me back. He also bought some tickets to a few other concerts not associated with Telluride, so I’m most likely getting them mixed up. Sorry for the confusion.

it’s all good bro :slight_smile: :cheers

Long time lurker, first time poster. Figured there’s no time like the present to jump in as everyone is getting ramped up.

Found this interesting while browsing around the intrawebz.

According to Jambase - Railroad Earth @ the Sheridan 06/16/2011. Would be pretty sweet :thumbsup.

Who knows how accurate it is, but interesting none the less. See you all in June.

I’ve heard this from a few sources now. I expected them to get a nightgrass show. We shall see.

I

I haven’t heard anything yet, but I’m betting that is accurate.

this is what i dug up. cornmeal’s profile on tour tracker. if they are to play on the main stage on Thursday the 16th, then it sure looks like they will be hanging around for the weekend!! can i get a whooopp woop for some latenight cornmeal!!!

Telluride, CO Telluride Bluegrass Festival Thu Jun 16 / 11 Get Tickets
Telluride, CO Telluride Bluegrass Festival Fri Jun 17 / 11 Get Tickets
Telluride, CO Telluride Bluegrass Festival Sat Jun 18 / 11 Get Tickets

http://pollstar.com/resultsArtist.aspx?ID=22833&SortBy=Date&SearchBy=railroad%20earth

Pollstar is showing it too.

and yonder’s got the 17th and 18th on their website as dates in telluride :eek
thats a friday and saturday…
one can hope that yonder friday at the sheridan is happening again right?
on second thought, we shouldn’t let this out yet, right?
any chance at increasing the possibility of getting a yonder friday sheridan ticket is okay with me…
even if that means there’s not an announcement of nightgrass until the week before bluegrass :cheers

Greensky Bluegrass was one band I really wanted to be at Telluride this summer, but alas, it’s extremely unlikely to happen this year. They’ll be in the Southeast that week (see dates below). Figures that they’ll even be in my town (Atlanta)… though, I’d much rather be in Telluride - first timer here!

Jun 14 - Atlanta, GA
Jun 15 - Chattanooga, TN
Jun 16 - Charleston, SC
Jun 17 - Charlotte, NC
Jun 18 - Raleigh, NC

If they are only doing Fri Nightgrass and Sat main-stage, who does the kick off party. Hopefully they just forgot to put that date on there too.

String Dusters at the Fly Me to the Moon?

http://www.pollstar.com/resultsCity.aspx?ID=55207&SortBy=Date&SearchBy=telluride,%20co

Nice find. Pollstar also has Oakhurst doing another Nightgrass (or at least a non-TBF sanctioned town show during festival) on Thursday night.

Jambase has them doing four nights in Telluride over TBF.

Oooooohhhh yeeeeeeesssss!!! Any nightgrass slot for the Stringdusters is fine with me :thumbsup
The Sheridan might be more spacious, but Fly Me To The Moon has infectious energy :woohoo
If this turns out to be true, I guarantee we’ll be dancing well into the night :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
I can’t wait! I can’t wait! I can’t wait!

Funny, I just got an invite on MySpace from Bela Fleck and the Flecktones for Friday Night the 17th in Mountain Village. :wave