NightGrass 2023 - Let's Play A Game

Can you post the prices of the various shows before they go on sale please so we don’t get sticker shock when they go on sale? Not being able to choose from all shows at the same time will get tricky since only one hour to buy tix for day one, then an hour for day 2, etc. I guess I will spend half a day online trying for tickets, that’s what it sounds like anyway. What if they don’t sell out in the alloted hour? Can we go in and buy any still for sale later? Will these be hard tickets mailed as usual in the past to us to make it SO much easier to sell or trade or gift if plans change and I don’t want to go to one? I have ended up too tired in the past to go to one of them so I gifted them to someone who needed a miracle. If it’s going to be a hassle to change them I think a lot of them will go unused. SO much easier to have hard tix in hand and let us choose to use them or sell them or trade them without needing a computer to do it.

@Cindy_Lou if it’s similar to last year, I believe most were $35 each with Sunday night being the exception at $45

Once the on sale window opened they remained open until sold out

Punch Brothers sold out near instantly, I think most of the others had availability for a little bit before selling out

And they are sent as PDFs via email

Hope that helps a little!

Is there a ticket limit for each night? I’ll be looking for 4, but want to let my buddy know if he needs to get on himself to grab his tickets.

If I remember correctly, there was a 2 per person limit.

I would love to get 2 tickets for the Sunday Bluegrass show? Please let me know if anyone has any? Thank you so very very much! My husband and I are celebrating our 2nd wedding anniversary and my 3rd year of surviving a rare cancer.

You should create a post for your ticket needs here (and also search for your needs): Telluride Ticket Exchange / Swap - Festivarian Forum