NightGrass 2023 - Let's Play A Game

Yup - with Town Mountain I believe.

2 Likes

Yes! Bella White and Town Mountain are the free FirstGrass show in Mountain Village!

4 Likes

Hey @BluegrassNat i’m confused, if Bella White and Town Mountain are the free FirstGrass show in Mountain Village what is Wednesday bluegrass eve with Leftover salmon at the conference center another late night after Bella White and Town Mountain?

Correct. They are later, after Firstgrass.

1 Like

Exactly. Firstgrass often starts around 5 and goes until about 8ish. Bluegrass eve will probably start around 10 or so.

3 Likes

Ok great, thanks guys for the info.

1 Like

Are folk with volunteer passes considered ticket holders? I just want to be sure I have my finger on the pulse I have at least one show every night I want to get to… Also, What is the getting back to camp situation like on these nights? shuttles? safe for solo ladies? thanks!

Can we talk dates and times? As a first timer I don’t get the schedule at all…

so there is music all day though too, correct?

Music starts before noon every day, and goes till 11-12 depending. Most NG shows start around 11pm. To hit any NG and be at the whole show, you’ll have to miss the end of that nights headliner on the main stage. Also during the day from around noon to 5pm in town at Elks Park is a small stage where bands will play and do some workshop type talks. Shuttles and everything seems pretty safe for all.

2 Likes

Sweet thank you! do shuttles run till the end of night grass?

They run till about 2am leaving town. Most the time if a show went all the way till 2am the shuttles will wait. Best to leave the show by 1:45 though if you’r worried about missing the shuttle.

2 Likes

I would assume if a show runs late a bunch of people are walking back to camps anyway, though?
Thanks ToddG for the info

when do night grass tickets go on sale? I’m specifically eying Sierra Ferrel. does the free show require tickets?

First grass is no tickets, outdoors, have to ride gondola to MTN Village.

1 Like

They will close. Do not stay for an encore. Learned that one the hard way, but luckily found a ride.

• Accepted volunteers are also included on the ticket holders list.
  • Shuttles run until about 3a and they’re very safe.
2 Likes

Please keep an eye out for further information that we’re sharing in an email soon.

3 Likes

Excited for the nightgrass announcement! It seems like in past years the Palm was 21+ and the Sheridan was all ages? But I can’t find any ages for this year. Does anyone know if there are age requirements for the shows this year?

All shows at Sheridan are 21 + unless accompanied by an adult & all Palm shows are strictly 21+.

The LoS Bluegrass Eve show at the Telluride Conference Center is for all ages.

1 Like