Meeting up at TBG 2011

The “Camp Clevelanders” will be there. :cheers

Wow! It has been some time since I have been able to post but…
ONLY 49 DAYS TILL THE NEW BELGIUM TENT! :cheers

only 45 days till we arrive in TP!

It’s Almost Time! UselessJo whats the official count?!?!?!

Well, if you really must know…

Time until Thursday, June 16, 2011
37 days

New Belgium Tent here we come!

:wave Hey thanks UJo! Have U & Jo decided where to set up camp yet? I think I can smell the FlankSteaks cooking already. :cheers

I’m sure we will be looking for something relatively quiet. Not being that familiar with the layout I guess we will see once we get there. When we were there in 09 we were staying in MV. Only saw a part of TP during pre-fest. We kind of burnt a path between Jailhouse and Run-a-Muck.
Did you partake of the Eggs Benedict/Bloody Mary Bkfst in 09? If so, that was Jo taking orders from the breakfasteers and I was the one making all of the fresh Hollandaise! Not sure that will ever happen again. Lots of fun but lots of work. Sure was good though!

Nope, didn’t make 2009 :sorry, we had HS grad fun for our son draining our wallets and our time that spring. You could certainly do it again on a smaller scale in our new Camp Heartland if you want to hang out in the Primitive area with us! :cheers

Eggs benedict would be easier for 20 vs. the 175+ we did it for in 09! :strong I need to really think about that one. Deb from Tucson & Auntie Hope are interested as well. I’d need to letthe Jailhouse boys in on it as well. How many in your camp?
:eek

:thumbsup Six, but you’ll be adding quickly at this rate!

No eggs benny for me. Prefer my eggs scrambled WELL AND DRY… golden brown, kinda like hashbrowns or really good french fries… oh great… now I’m hungry. :frowning:

Egg samich! :evil

We are now in critical time kids!
25 DAYS TILL WE ARRIVE @ TP AND @( DAYS TILL WE MEET @ THE NEW BELGIUM TENT! :cheers :woohoo :rock :hop :clap :rollin :sunshine :dance :peace

Whoops…29 DAYS TILL THE NEW BELGIUM TENT! :lol

16 DAYS!!! :thumbsup :cheers :flower :wink: :medal :eek :slight_smile: :drive :rollin :clap :hop :sunshine :horsey :dancing :dance :peace

:thumbsup Calendar turns one last time today! :lovedr Nice big chunk of highlighted days right there! :thumbsup

I’m not too good at math, but if it was 16 days yesterdy, it must mean that it’s 15 days today.

Could that possibly mean that tomorrow would be 14 days? Heck if I got that right, that is darn close to two weeks! :rolleyes :lol

Dowe have a time set for meeting at the New Belgium tent on Thursday? Who all is in TP or Warner? Anyone else in for some of the TP pre-fest activities?

The day has finally arrived. For the past 360-something days, I have been awaiting the day when Rob_from_Ohio & Family would once again set out for Telluride and all that is has to offer. Our first visit to TBF was in 1997 and we immediately made plans to come back in 1998 (25th Annual TBF). We’ve missed a few (2 or 3?) over the years but even when we’re not physically in Telluride, our hearts are there.

We’ll set out from Northeast Ohio this afternoon with Pilgrim99 & Family with scheduled stops in South Bend, Lincoln, Denver and maybe Glenwood Springs. We’ll be taking our time and taking in the sights. (Unless we just can’t take it anymore and drive like hell to make it to T-ride sooner.)

Safe travels to all. Some of you are probably well on your way or already there. See you at the New Belgium tent! :cheers

FEEEEEEEEEEESSSSTTIIIIIIIIVAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLL!!!

:wave Useless and I looked for the “Ohio Flag” and found none :frowning: Hope your week was as grand as ours! We’ll have to try again next time.

Now, let’s hear the “Tale of Festitravels” from the Iowegians…it was great seeing all y’all again, so sorry about the van. How’d it work out? All home safe and sound I trust!

WE ARE ALIVE!! It was great seeing you in glorious Telluride. Now i think its time to start thinking about the next meetup. Any thoughts you guys?!?!