Meeting up at TBG 2011

What’s the matter UJ tired of counting the days ? :sorry :lol How many days till we meet again?
[/quote]
That depends on when you are getting there! We arrive on Sunday the 12th. If you will be there on the same date then it’s 156 days! :wave :cheers :flower :woohoo :clap :hop :dance

That depends on when you are getting there! We arrive on Sunday the 12th. If you will be there on the same date then it’s 156 days! :wave :cheers :flower :woohoo :clap :hop :dance
[/quote]
Show off :lol That would be 155 to me.

:medal

:wave :thumbsup :cheers :flower :medal
Thanks for the update! See, you’re not so useless afterall? :sorry

Gee thanks swander! :wave

:lol :lol :lol at least I stuck the “sorry” :sorry on it…I’ll buy you a RANGER when we meet up @ FESTIVAAAL!!! :cheers

I love the updates, even when the SHARK bites… :eek(and when will there be a shark icon, anyways?)

No worries my friend! No offense was taken…but I will take that Ranger! :cheers

:fish :fish :fish :fish :fish :fish :festivarian :fish :fish :fish :fish. Sharks are friendly :flower and like cold beer as well. :lol

I can vouch for you on both points! You are nice and boy do you like beer! :evil :cheers

Hey Monte! Not sure of our travel plans, but is great to see a fellow NCKer!

Drink like a fish hua UJ :lol :lol

Ale actually…Laughing Lab Ale :cheers

Hot sun, music filling the air, everyone smiling and dancing, cold beer, just seems sooo right.
Can we leave yet?
:cheers :sunshine :concert :dancing :bubbles :festivarian2 :vibes

Ahhhhhh…a scotish Ale girl! I knew I liked you! :cheers

Hey all!! :wave

My husband and a group of friends are planning on making the trek from Southeast Iowa to TBF 2011 this year! We’ll likely go through Omaha (hopefully for all/most of ABGAT week!) to pick up a friend from Sioux Falls, SD in and then pit stop in Denver to pick up our other buddy who’ll be flying in from NYC!

We do have 4-5 more friends who are coming from the same location (don’t know about timing) as well. If we get it all straightened out we might just want to rent a BIG car/truck/van/semi/HUMMER STRETCH LIMO??? Just kidding about the limo…

But seriously, I’m open to car pooling or caravan-ing if we can make it work! We live in Ottumwa, IA – but Des Moines is right on I-80 and could be a good meeting point.

Otherwise, I’ll be down to :cheers some brewskys and some home-brewed Apple Pie with all you Mid-Besterners out there!

:wave Hey fiddlesticks! My wife Kim and I are in St. Louis and making the trek this year for the second time. Sounds like you guys have some good times heading your way for you and your group. :cheers Where are you guys staying in T-ride? We will be in Town Park…yeah! Our first time there.
When you guys hit Denver, which way are you getting to T-ride? We have been told to take 285 to 50 out of Denver. Any thoughts? See you at the New Belgium tent!

:thumbsup YES, 285 to 50 is fabulous! The goal here in MinneApple is to be setting up in TP on Sunday 6/12 as early as possible…it sure is a loooong drive. last year we stopped @ hotel Sun eve in Montrose cause it was snowing in TP, and setting up in snow&dark was not appealing. Monday’s rain was much better. Then the Sun baked us the rest of the week! AWESOME! :thumbsup
If we can leave Friday night or very early Sat morn we may camp/hotel somewhere in the mountains Sat nite so we can arrive during day Sunday. Plans just starting to rattle around up there.
HOW MANY DAYS USELESS? :cheers

Can We Just Leave NOW!?!?!

I locked in all my vacation days early this year so I have plenty of time to get out early for all the prefest activities. Now just need to play the waiting game for some TP tickets!

not that i’m counting or anything but…

ONE HUNDRED AND FORTY-THREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

not that I’m counting on you, or anything like that, but feel free to count those days down for us so we can concentrate on PACKIN’ for TELLURIDE! Feel the RANGER, can you “feel” it? Yes, it’s FESTIVAAAAAL comin’ atcha! :cheers :lovedr

Can all the Flat Landers get together when we only have 100 days before Telluride? I feel like we need to celebrate this milestone.

Only 41 days till the flatlanders meet (where?) to celebrate the milestone of only 100 days to FESTIVAAAAAAL!!! :lol :cheers

:thumbsup The CORNMEAL show in DM 3/5/11 would be pretty dang close to 100 days? :cheers

@Mr T…we’re known 'round these parts as “HEARTLANDERS”, others are from “flat” lands as well, I guess. We cover a lot of flat land tho! :rollin

Whacha think UJo, :festival road trip? (Big road trip for RobfromOhio? See HL covers mighty big area) I could maybe get this done?