Lawson Hill Camping

CampSite Yes …Festival …big no no

:cheers

Rrright – I figured that the festival grounds is off limits to bringing your own liquid and food. etc.
On another festival board people were talking about doing a beer swap and just was wondering if we could do something neighborly like that at Lawson Hill. Sharing beer from all over what a great way to make new friends. :wave

Amen and absofreakinglutely …see other brew /beer topics

So start a new thread! “Lawson Beer Swap” or something of that nature. Sounds like a new tradition starting! Cool!

Hope Lin :pickin

MMM lawson hill beer swap sounds good. Though we are coming from New Mexico so I don’t know if it’s exotic enough for the Colorado people. :hombre

Where is everyone else coming from who is camping at Lawson Hill?
Do people want to do a swap?

Also - total practical question - is the festival and or town of Telluride marked well? I just don’t want to driving around the dark trying to find this place :frowning:
we are planning on getting there Wednesday evening.
When is everyone getting to the campground?
thanks
Happy Monday.
urgh.

We’re coming in on Wednesday afternoon from Chicago and would love to participate in a beer swap! :cheers

How will we find you all?

Yeah Chi-town
I’m originally from Wisconsin and love Chicago - unfortch couldn’t find a job there … So New Mexico it was.

You can find us with the tent that has a New Mexico Flag on it. We will try to bring some growlers of beer to exchange. We have a blue tent. Myself - lots of curly brown hair and my husband has blonde curly hair. I have tattoos on my back - easiest way to recognize me.

My taste in beer is to the hoppy side. My husband enjoys more malty - but also Belgians and Wheats. He’s not as picky as me. I tend to stick to IPAs and APAs soley.
Well hopefully we can all get together and do a fun exchange — it’s going to be great.

I am coming from Maine and would LOVE to bring some microbrews with me to share! How can I bring them onto a plane??? They don’t let you travel with liquids right?

That’s very kind of you Sarah… But travelling with beer on the plane is a real hassle. I think we’ve got you covered with the best homebrew around. So come out and drink up, I’ll be glad to pour you a tall frosty cup. :thumbsup

Sounds good to me!

As good as you look!

My name is Jack and my friends and I are camping in Lawson to. Hope we get to meet ya. There are 5 of us guys. We been stocking up on brew and shine. Cecil, my one friend, is a chef whose cooking all food. You should be sure to stop by if you ever smell food. Thanks to Cec, we eat better down there than we do at home! :lol

come on down girlie! all you goddesses can come :flower :lol Jack

Maineeeh -
Yeah I wouldn’t recommend bringing that much liquid on a plane - they are very strict about not letting anything over 3 oz on board the plane. Plus packing liquids is very precarious. We will try to help people out …
I’m sure the single men will help ya’’ out too wink -
feel free to check in with any of us old timey couples or what not – just is worrisome young ladies traveling alone. We just want everyone to be safe.

Were not random, we only help the nice ones, and the nice and pretty ones. :flower jack

bump!
heyhey Lawson Hill Campers are we going to represent or what!
sorry for the cheesy comment - just want everyone to make Lawson Hill the cool spot versus those people who are close
just kidding- having fun! :evil

Hey all, I’ll be at Lawson also (traveling solo, but meeting friends) and I hope to get there Wednesday morning before the fest. I will also have a New Mexico flag near my orange MSR tent (gotta represent!) :slight_smile: so come say hi!

Scott

Hi Scott
right on - we will be seeing you Wednesday night.

:wave

:slight_smile: I am in need of one extra ticket for Lawson’s Hill ticket where the caravan will be set up . . . except for me right now! Please let me know if there is one in sight!

On the homepage go to the bottom and there is a section for ticket exchanges, I believe there are several lawson hill tix still available.

I too am a fellow Lawson Hill camper. Does anyone have an extra camping pass? I only bought one because I thought it would cover my friend and I, obvisouly a rookie mistake. Can anyone help a sister out?? OR how easy is it to sneak a 5 ft. nothing girl in to the camping ground??