HEY! IT'S JUNE ALREADY!

We’ll I have piles started too but they are not small…

A few years ago, Alex’s invention for the “Invention Conevtion” they had at our elem school was a festival chair that had a built in cup holder that could keep your drinks cold…

Wait… let me find my hairbrush…

Country Store:
Thur and Sat 9 am (stop laughing, CND)
Fri and Sun 5 pm

Ya can’t miss me. I’ll be spewing banjo info. near the CD’s! :thumbsup

Tracy,
How funny is it that we both live in Nashville and we go all the way to Telluride to see each other???
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

the library is very nice too, if you need to use a computer. You can plug your phone in there. They also have nice, soft chairs in a quiet, cool room if you have a need for a minute or two of peace. They also have a nice balcony which is great for people watching. :wave

Wi-fi at the library, Thanks! Unfortunatley gonna have to hit that once or twice. any other wi-fi locations in town, coffee shop, etc?

as a librarian it’s my duty to check out the libraries in all the towns i visit :slight_smile: thanks for the info cindy lou!

oh, and hooch, i also travel with an orange sharpie! beware :lol

Town Park has WiFi, the last time I went to TBF 2008, we made an offer on a house, that we now live in. The cosmic gods work wonders sometimes. I don’t plan on buying anything this year worth that much though.

Amber,
We do have a roof rack with a rocketbox and we also just bought a trailer hitch cargo rack (thingy) for more room. Hopefully it will all fit. I just have to save a small amount of room for our 110 pound dog. He stays in Grand Junction for the week.
See ya all soon.
Beth :flower

That was 2008… Access in Town Park is spotty at best and many of the networks are password protected.

Since the demise of Baked in Telluride last winter (RIP) the library is probably your best bet for dependable wi fi access.

We now resume your previously scheduled packing channel

:peace

:frowning: well golly gee that stinks. I can live without wifi, I prefer to be totally free of all gadgets when I get to TP, I shut off my phone and just check it sporadically in case of emergencies. A week of just 10,000 close friends, listening to music, dancing, drinking, festivating…
I’m counting down the days.

beth-you have a carload! i’m just happy i got my roof rack in time so i can bring my bike :wink:

okay y’all-how many quarters is enough for a wk of festivating?

It’s 3.00 for 5 minutes of hot water… Cold is free but it is COLD- more like liquid ice- so cold your head will feel like it is burning… Got to experience that a few years ago and I can still feel it.

Just found out this morn I am going to have to check email at least once a day…blahblahblah, but when lemons arrive, make lemonade! Alternative plan in the making.

The WI-FI in Town Park worked fine last year, just not up on the festi-fence line by Run-A-Muck.

Great reception by the Town Park Bathhouse and the Ice Rink! :thumbsup

Auntie Hope

I didn’t say they have wi-fi, but they do have nice computers. I imagine, though, that they do have wi-fi.

Two years ago they had a really nice display relating to all the bluegrass festivals there over the years. Very interesting and brought back a LOT of great memories.