HEY! IT'S JUNE ALREADY!

:woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo

FESTIVVVAAALLL!!!

:woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo

Auntie Hope :festivarian2 :green

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah!

HOLY CRAP BATMAN!!! Just 2 more weeks till I leave for fest :medal :medal :medal

:rock :rock :rock :rockFESSSSSSSTIIIIIIIIIIIVAAAAAAAAAL!!! :lovedr :lovedr :lovedr :lovedr

My house is a wreck of strewn camping gear and random tie dye. My eyes burn from mixing Crunchy Frog all weekend. I’ve been emailing and talking to Hippie Jerry on the phone and posting on the forum more while at work than doing actual work. My non-festival friends are avoiding me because all my sentences start with “This one time…in Telluride…I vaguely recall that this thing happened…but it was after dark in Town Park so I was lost…”

:flower Hooch :woohoo

Time to start your altitude/attitude training… Get a lawn chair and a kleen canteen of hooch, climb up on your roof, sit down, and scream Festival at every passing car while sipping on your BPA free bottle. When you finish the hooch, stumble off of the roof, stand next to your toilet that you have previously wrapped in a blue tarp and wait for 20 minutes before relieving yourself.

ABGAT is only 6 days away.

Get Packing

:peace

Oddly, that’s the best suggestion I’ve had all day.

OK so makin my list and is it just me or is it fun writing down, lawn chair, squirt gun, swim suit…

:cheers I am in need of some TBF :cheers 4 days of :festival :festivarian :cake

IT’S OUR BIRTHDAY!!! :flower

writing it down is the fun part. Gathering it up and getting it all to fit in the car is the hard part! i am really dreading the latter.

…until i get there that is, then it’s ALL GOOD!

:cheers
LuAnna

Yeah, I’m thinkin I’ll just set up now swim suit tarp beer squirt gun, and my husband can roll me up and throw me in the car come T time…why do corndogs sound good today? :medal

I’m ready to let the music embrace me, wash me, fill me.

And I want to hug all my 10,000 friends at once with super man arms…group hug! :flower
I need a cold beer and some Bluegrass…

JUNE!>>>>>>MANY BUMPS! :cheers

:wave Just waiting on my tie-dyed burlap sack for the hunt! :horsey

Can’t wait to get my altitude/attitude adjusted with a strong dose 3B-Jeebees (bluegrass,bloodys,and BACON), and hopefully some this Crunchy Frog everyone speaks so fondly of. (:crunchyfrog icon here) :green

What is crunchy frog?

The bigger question is: What ISN’T Crunchy Frog!!! BWAHAHAHA!!! Actually, that’s not really the question at all. What it is is a shot drink. It’s a secret recipe that only a select few know and have been sworn to secrecy and/or been killed. What I can tell you is that the FDA and AMA require I tell you that they recommend Crunchy Frog should NOT be taken internally and also don’t let it touch your skin. If you do agree that you want to try Crunchy Frog of your own free will then there are several organizations available to help you in your rehabilitation afterwards.

Be very, very, extremely careful what you ask for…

Verdy, verdy interdesting…

ribbettt

It’s a Hoppin’ Good Time! :lol

I’ll be there in 13 days! So excited I’m about to hyperventilate! :cheers

Hope, let’s schedule a rendezvous for a Telluride photo op.

I think that’s on Telluride Tom’s master schedule of events. If not then everyone just show up at 3am Thursday at Run-A-Muck for a quick picture.

i’m leaving on MONDAY! i have not been practicing my attitude/altitude program nor have i packed a single thing. but i have managed to adorn lots of my stuff with T stickers :stuck_out_tongue: