HEY! IT'S JUNE ALREADY!

All right, Hooch. I’ll just wait for a wake up call for that pic! :quote

Sooo…Miss LibraryVolGirl…what day do you arrive in Town Park??

(Note to self: Bring blue markers for filling in all orange T’s.)

Why the heck would you be asleep at 3am during festival???

To be bright eyed and bushy tailed for the photo, of course!

nooooooooooo. my Ts must remain orange :slight_smile: although hey-my bike is blue w/ an orange T slapped on it-that ought to suffice!

i prob won’t arrive in TP til 6/13-i’m making some stops along the way!

:wave Hi to Volgirl, a fellow Tennessean!

All is not lost…

You can still begin remedial preparations by making sure you stop at lots of rest stops on your road trip. Get out your festival chair and place it a top the nearest picnic table and engage passers by with various random compliments on the color of their hair. Be sure to spend at least 5 extra minutes outside the bathroom practicing your porta potty dance before going inside.

While this is a poor substitute for true actual training it will give you a leg up on the big event.

:peace

hippie-i love this plan! i can also attempt to take my chair and sit on the roofs of friends houses along the way :cheers

howdy tracy! i love your picture :slight_smile: and yay for more tennesseans-strength in numbers.

Make sure you get to TP early enough to go on the Goddess Walk About: Ask for the Top Goddess Courtney. Unfortunately I am not going to make the walk this year, but will be there in spirit that day. :slight_smile: Watch the obstacles on the course and don’t fall in any darn holes and hurt anything.
As Hippie Jerry said dance around the bathrooms at rest stops, better yet if there is some mud in front of them for an extra obstacle the better prepared you may be. Can’t wait to meet you soon.
Regarding the packing situation, that great new grill I bought the hubby for our Anniversary and those cots take up a lot of room. What to leave off the list???
Crap, maybe we need a bigger vehicle just for TBF.

Oh, thank you! That pic was taken at our wedding last year during TBF at the top of the gondola overlooking Telluride. Heaven!

Maybe we can meet up during the festival.

beth-do y’all have a roof rack system? if so get a box and those work great for stuffing in clothes/etc. i know the walkabout sounds so fun! auntie hope told me about it and i have the perfect old bridesmaids dress that would make it amusing :slight_smile: hoping i get there in time!

tracy-that would be great! i’ll be meeting up w/ auntie hope too! where do y’all camp?

We’re staying at a house in Telluride. I’ll send you a message with my cell number.

thanks tracy! it looks like i know a whole family of people with the last name of “telluride” now b/c that’s how i’m putting all my new festi-friends in my phone. ha!

i think i asked about this somewhere else, BUT now i can’t remember and/or find it. what about plugging stuff in to charge. honestly i am not so much worried about my cell but i will be really :frowning: if i can’t keep my camera charged and ready to go!

but speaking of cell, anybody know how at&t service is out there?

AT&T has fine service.

You can plug in at the bathrooms, at Run-A-Muck (solar), and I think WanderIn has solar too. Right Ron??

awesome! thx hooch. i will make sure that my cam/phone are not adorned w/ a T so as to not attract your attention :stuck_out_tongue: i’ll just throw some bacon around to throw you off track-ha!

Yeah, just keep your freekin’ T’s away from me and we’ll get along just fine. Probably. And bacon is a good bribery tool. I suggest you carry some in your pocket at all times in case you run into me.

:cheers
I’m leavin in 13 days…let the packin begin.
I have started “training” and am in good shape for the four day event.

FFFFEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTIIIIIIVVVVVVVAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!

:drive           :cheers         :drunk          :hop      :kiss      :dance  ------> starting on june 15......

the closer we get to festival the lower my productivity level is :lol

hooch, i’ll try not to slap a T on you if i see you passed out anywhere :cheers

My festival packing productivity is quite high but my fabrication guys at work are wondering why I keep asking them to weld me up custom lawn chairs with Nalgene bottle holders on them.

So…this may be the year of excessive body vandalism.

Starting to get things together in a small pile . :flower I think we can leave soon :flower :flower

AHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

FESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL… :abduct :festivarian